0xg0ldpk3rx0

Rank 4
0xg0ldpk3rx0
PostedSep 10, 2012 4:58 am

Europe server compared to us Americans

Well, this morning at like 6 am, I was playing on the Europe server! I was doing pretttyyyyy horrible as I expected at 6 am. But guess what. I wasn't kicked from the room and no one complained. Those Europeans. They be nais mang. I tink us Ameicanos need to work on being moar nais. That is all.
Advertisement

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 10, 2012 5:29 am

Re: Europe server compared to us Americans

0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:
Well, this morning at like 6 am, I was playing on the Europe server! I was doing pretttyyyyy horrible as I expected at 6 am. But guess what. I wasn't kicked from the room and no one complained. Those Europeans. They be nais mang. I tink us Ameicanos need to work on being moar nais. That is all.  

wow you are lucky....

I am european and get kicked 24/7

but not for being bad....

i guess they support sucking as othervise you are hacker or tryhard noob or whatever

lHoaxer

Rank 0
lHoaxer
PostedSep 10, 2012 5:44 am
Europeans never rustle my jimmies, the only thing i dont like its my ping of 170+ but since they dont have to deal with laggers 24/7 i think that makes them really chilly ppl.

Stenkiller13

Rank 1
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:56 am

0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

Yesterday I decided to go to the American server at 2PM cuz there were hardly any rooms in the EU server. First game I joined, 2 pistolhacks. 2nd game, couple of 180 headshots from a sniper. Ect.
Seems like most hackers are on the American servers, altho Europeans are known for hacking (Dutchies at least).

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:02 am
Euro's don't kick as much but they complain a lot more.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:16 am

0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

U was dam lucky bro.
I get kicked there in every single room when they just see ma nickname in ready stock.
Besides they whine a lot more than americanos))) especially when find out ma origin.
I'm not playing there ma ping is so high.

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:20 am

Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

U was dam lucky bro.
I get kicked there in every single room when they just see ma nickname in ready stock.
Besides they whine a lot more than americanos))) especially when find out ma origin.
Sme thing happens to me mengy

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

heikkiwuut

Rank 2
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:47 am

dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

U was dam lucky bro.

I dont even know both of you, ya just overreacting and trying to be famous? Neutral
Btw, i see alot more complaining in US server than in EU.

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:50 am

heikkiwuut wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

U was dam lucky bro.

I dont even know both of you, ya just overreacting and trying to be famous? Neutral
Btw, i see alot more complaining in US server than in EU.  
Be famous? Thfk..... Lol no, that really happens to me, ever since I joind ocean I can hardly pub anymore, cuz I get the hacker label stuck on me now, even though im stricly legit.

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Kaka0Milk

Rank 0
Kaka0Milk
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:52 am
lucky you guy never played with me in a server....