ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

Comment was on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKSHsZt6Lg&list=SP8C37447F5C26EE55&index=3&feature=plcp

G0d bless our troops and keep us safe from losing brain cells to people's comments  

This comment gave me cancer.  

LOL  
Check the reply i left that guy lol  

Check my as well....UTube name "MariaHolicTV" and don't laugh xD  

GEEZE, what's worse is this yockvich guy, read all of his comments it's disgusting.

I'm sorry for saying this, but it's people like him that make me truly reconsider my stance on capital punishment.  

There is always be a bunch of american haters U just must get used to it. It's a part of being one of superpowered countries in da world. It's unwelcome part but U can't do nothing with it. Be over it.  

Yes but it's not only hatred towards America. I went through his comments and found prejudiced comments against numerous nationalities, religions, and ethnic groups.

I'm fine with it though, I sent two detailed reports regarding his violent threats towards other users and hatred towards nationalities other than his own.  

U R so lovely person Zig, I would send some pack of B-52H loaded with MOABs on his ***....and FoSho. Razz  
ill just send my STDs....... Subatomic Tragity Device

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Advertisement

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:25 am

Re: Kill it, kill it with fire

what has call of duty done to us
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

Comment was on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKSHsZt6Lg&list=SP8C37447F5C26EE55&index=3&feature=plcp

G0d bless our troops and keep us safe from losing brain cells to people's comments  

This comment gave me cancer.  

LOL  
Check the reply i left that guy lol  

Check my as well....UTube name "MariaHolicTV" and don't laugh xD  

GEEZE, what's worse is this yockvich guy, read all of his comments it's disgusting.

I'm sorry for saying this, but it's people like him that make me truly reconsider my stance on capital punishment.  

There is always be a bunch of american haters U just must get used to it. It's a part of being one of superpowered countries in da world. It's unwelcome part but U can't do nothing with it. Be over it.  

Yes but it's not only hatred towards America. I went through his comments and found prejudiced comments against numerous nationalities, religions, and ethnic groups.

I'm fine with it though, I sent two detailed reports regarding his violent threats towards other users and hatred towards nationalities other than his own.  

U R so lovely person Zig, I would send some pack of B-52H loaded with MOABs on his ***....and FoSho. Razz  
ill just send my STDs....... Subatomic Tragity Device  

Just tie that cAnt to a drum full of gunpowder Twisted Evil

lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:04 am
Is this really in afghan? I hope he makes it back ok. Bring our troops home and stop fighting over oil

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:32 am
lavontae0 wrote:
Is this really in afghan? I hope he makes it back ok. Bring our troops home and stop fighting over oil  

There is no oil in Afganistan but they grow nice weed Razz

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:35 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
lavontae0 wrote:

No weed..... To be honest I actually created Pineapple Express.

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:37 am
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
lavontae0 wrote:

No weed..... To be honest I actually created Pineapple Express.  

U nevar bin dere...so stfu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kaka0Milk

Rank 0
Kaka0Milk
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:38 am
wow this patriotist hypocrisy makes me kinda mad here.

I agree with you at the point that the Soldiers in Afghanistan are doing an important job, but you guys have no idea about the american society treating their soldiers like trash.
There are so many US soldiers with mental issues, so many are homeless or body disabled during the war and yet the US society and politics ignores them.

So if you walk down a road and you see homeless elderly people, there is a good chance that lots of them are former US soldiers, which just got forsaken by society.

And its so sickening that you people only defend them if someone tells you that the war is useless, or America is bad and bs, but in the end you dont defend your soldiers, no, you defend your precious american way living in pure ignorance.

cant say we dont have the same issues in Europe or Germany, but god ****, not in this scale.

Therefor i pity you americans, because the society you live in is fake and cruel beyond imaginary.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:59 am
Kaka0Milk wrote:
wow this patriotist hypocrisy makes me kinda mad here.

I agree with you at the point that the Soldiers in Afghanistan are doing an important job, but you guys have no idea about the american society treating their soldiers like trash.
There are so many US soldiers with mental issues, so many are homeless or body disabled during the war and yet the US society and politics ignores them.

So if you walk down a road and you see homeless elderly people, there is a good chance that lots of them are former US soldiers, which just got forsaken by society.

And its so sickening that you people only defend them if someone tells you that the war is useless, or America is bad and bs, but in the end you dont defend your soldiers, no, you defend your precious american way living in pure ignorance.

cant say we dont have the same issues in Europe or Germany, but god ****, not in this scale.

Therefor i pity you americans, because the society you live in is fake and cruel beyond imaginary.  

I don't think that they doing something important there besides it is a good time to learn on others mistakes. Like during the 10 years of semi-civil war from 1979-89 USSR killed in action about 2,1 million of afgani people with a loss of 15000 of there own troops there.
Genocide without a profit except that now Afganistan have roads, schools, hospitals, military bases, airfields and the rest of infrastructure what USSR left there after 10 years of occupation. Also they have loads of Soviet weapons left there which will be enough to wage war going on for like about 100 years more.
Now it goes in circle again, this time americans and the rest of NATO troops are there. Does it helps? Definitely not. Just waste of american soldiers lives and taxpayers money. It's a political rubbish and poor troops are right in the middle of that mess. So we can only cross our fingers for troops and hope they get back home safe.
What belongs to society and how troops get threaten when back home...yap it is that part what we need to be shame of.
Life is sh!t....and then U die.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:38 am

MahoroMAT1C wrote:
G0D BLESS SOLDIERS THERE AND BRING THEM HOME SAFE.  

For all these years I don't understand what are they doing there.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:03 pm

CookinDanger wrote:
MahoroMAT1C wrote:
G0D BLESS SOLDIERS THERE AND BRING THEM HOME SAFE.  

For all these years I don't understand what are they doing there.  

Wasting taxpayers money and trying not to get shot.