Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Re: Kill it, kill it with fire

what has call of duty done to us
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

Comment was on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKSHsZt6Lg&list=SP8C37447F5C26EE55&index=3&feature=plcp

G0d bless our troops and keep us safe from losing brain cells to people's comments  

This comment gave me cancer.  

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKSHsZt6Lg&list=SP8C37447F5C26EE55&index=3&feature=plcp

G0d bless our troops and keep us safe from losing brain cells to people's comments  

LOL

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:13 pm

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  
Check the reply i left that guy lol

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:19 pm

dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

Check my as well....UTube name "MariaHolicTV" and don't laugh xD

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

GEEZE, what's worse is this yockvich guy, read all of his comments it's disgusting.

I'm sorry for saying this, but it's people like him that make me truly reconsider my stance on capital punishment.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:33 pm

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

GEEZE, what's worse is this yockvich guy, read all of his comments it's disgusting.

I'm sorry for saying this, but it's people like him that make me truly reconsider my stance on capital punishment.  

There is always be a bunch of american haters U just must get used to it. It's a part of being one of superpowered countries in da world. It's unwelcome part but U can't do nothing with it. Be over it.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

There is always be a bunch of american haters U just must get used to it. It's a part of being one of superpowered countries in da world. It's unwelcome part but U can't do nothing with it. Be over it.  

Yes but it's not only hatred towards America. I went through his comments and found prejudiced comments against numerous nationalities, religions, and ethnic groups.

I'm fine with it though, I sent two detailed reports regarding his violent threats towards other users and hatred towards nationalities other than his own.

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:49 pm

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

Yes but it's not only hatred towards America. I went through his comments and found prejudiced comments against numerous nationalities, religions, and ethnic groups.

I'm fine with it though, I sent two detailed reports regarding his violent threats towards other users and hatred towards nationalities other than his own.  

i wonder wai gawd let people like him reproduce....
sorry im ********* :/
some ppl dont like me for that reason

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:02 am

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

U R so lovely person Zig, I would send some pack of B-52H loaded with MOABs on his ***....and FoSho. Razz

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:06 am

Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
10133p0p wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:

LOL  

U R so lovely person Zig, I would send some pack of B-52H loaded with MOABs on his ***....and FoSho. Razz  

Embarassed