Author Message

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
831
Location
South Surrey Canada
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:17 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
Some of my brain cells just died.  


wat brain cells
aheuaheuaehuehauehaueh  
This coming from the fan boy.  


and a guy who also HAS fanbois

do you have any, nope didnt think so
aheuaheuehueahuaeh  
You have fan boys? God, I didn't know moles came to AGE forums.  


what moles?

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.
Advertisement

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:19 pm
Comparing call of duty to real life war is possibly one of the most ignorant statement ever said by man

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
831
Location
South Surrey Canada
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:21 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Comparing call of duty to real life war is possibly one of the most ignorant statement ever said by man  

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.

MahoroMAT1C

Rank 1
MahoroMAT1C
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
219
Location
Soviet Russia
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
Some of my brain cells just died.  


wat brain cells
aheuaheuaehuehauehaueh  
This coming from the fan boy.  


and a guy who also HAS fanbois

do you have any, nope didnt think so
aheuaheuehueahuaeh  
You have fan boys? God, I didn't know moles came to AGE forums.  


what moles?  




FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6949
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:32 pm
MahoroMAT1C wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
Some of my brain cells just died.  


wat brain cells
aheuaheuaehuehauehaueh  
This coming from the fan boy.  


and a guy who also HAS fanbois

do you have any, nope didnt think so
aheuaheuehueahuaeh  
You have fan boys? God, I didn't know moles came to AGE forums.  


what moles?  



 
Iz fuzzy

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:39 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Comparing call of duty to real life war is possibly one of the most ignorant statement ever said by man  

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Joined
01 Sep 2012
Posts
396
Location
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Kill it, kill it with fire

what has call of duty done to us
sh3llshock wrote:




Comment was on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKSHsZt6Lg&list=SP8C37447F5C26EE55&index=3&feature=plcp



G0d bless our troops and keep us safe from losing brain cells to people's comments  


Just limit internet access like tobacco or alcohol sale, from at least 18-21 years, regarding to brain damage inflicted by modern education.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17261
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:52 pm
I hope that soldier is alright Sad

I didn't watch the entire video

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Joined
01 Sep 2012
Posts
396
Location
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:55 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
I hope that soldier is alright Sad

I didn't watch the entire video  


If U saw it on UTube so the soldier is fine and get back to base in one piece Razz

10133p0p

Rank 0
10133p0p
Joined
28 Jun 2012
Posts
148
Location
Nowhere, New Mexico United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Re: Kill it, kill it with fire

what has call of duty done to us
sh3llshock wrote:




Comment was on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKSHsZt6Lg&list=SP8C37447F5C26EE55&index=3&feature=plcp



G0d bless our troops and keep us safe from losing brain cells to people's comments  


This comment gave me cancer.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: