CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:08 am

Re: Hacker Warning

badar96 wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
As a detective I regret to inform you that I was unable to acquire sufficient evidence to submit a formal report. However I assure you these two players hack (wallhack and aimbot hidden well)

acquylx9
oCltrAcEur

http://i45.tinypic.com/290ua8o.jpg

I urge you to stray away from these two players, and if possible acquire some evidence to submit a report and get them removed from the game.  
Is the 1st guy in ocean!????? Im sooo boutta leave if he hacks  

Ye hes in Ocean, im also there, i dont think he hacks tho  

your ign is ziggy? o.o

Advertisement

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:27 am
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
Oh come on guys I've been kicked so many times too because of headshooting but it doesn't means that I got AIMbot. Wait for a couple a days I will make a guide how to distinguish hacker from good player.
OCEAN doesn't hacks, those guy are just good it what they do.  
I gibee u free wub  

Thanx, like few hours ago we played with dat guy on Escape...me and Mahoro. People get amazed how we get scored with S/D (me 1.600 and Maho 3.420)....what can I say - Just4Fun[RU] rulez like on JAVA before. Razz

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:30 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:

1600 or 1.600? I hate when people use . instead of ,

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:33 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
Oh come on guys I've been kicked so many times too because of headshooting but it doesn't means that I got AIMbot. Wait for a couple a days I will make a guide how to distinguish hacker from good player.
I gibee u free wub  

Thanx, like few hours ago we played with dat guy on Escape...me and Mahoro. People get amazed how we get scored with S/D (me 1.600 and Maho 3.420)....what can I say - Just4Fun[RU] rulez like on JAVA before. Razz  
lol, nice but play with traucer in demo Lol he dosnt even know the maps wat ur ign in game?

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:41 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:

It means that I got S/D 1.6.

spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
I gibee u free wub  

lol, nice but play with traucer in demo Lol he dosnt even know the maps wat ur ign in game?  

Well I was just lacking behind Maho who's just tanked the all way thru with AK. Honestly I miss those mods for G3A3 and MP5 I hope they'll be in the next update with ADM65 Embarassed

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:44 am
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
I gibee u free wub  

It's not about dat guy, his fine. He was scoping in ma team and came second without losing any round to enemy. He got like 16 to 4 or something. So Space U can be proud of U'r clan members any way.
Wish U good luck on ESL. Go there and teach eurofags some Kamasutra there Razz

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:50 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:

It means that I got S/D 1.6.

spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
I gibee u free wub  

Well I was just lacking behind Maho who's just tanked the all way thru with AK. Honestly I miss those mods for G3A3 and MP5 I hope they'll be in the next update with ADM65 Embarassed  

Ignore G3A3 AMD is the best. Picked it up. Headshoted 2 people 40 m away with almost spray fire. Loved it

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:50 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
I gibee u free wub  

It's not about dat guy, his fine. He was scoping in ma team and came second without losing any round to enemy. He got like 16 to 4 or something. So Space U can be proud of U'r clan members any way.
Wish U good luck on ESL. Go there and teach eurofags some Kamasutra there Razz  
ty I will try ♥

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:52 am
spacefire11 wrote:
eurofags  

lolwut?
oh your from amurrika

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11