iGoldDragon wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold
Ohhh ok..... I think I got the spot in the bag, not being coćky

@Trainer772
I understand now, thanks.....why didnt they give you the boot? Not like i wanted u to get booted. You too cool Smile  
.___.

@Gold, don't be expecting much.  

i talked to one of the new gm's on skype.he told me stuff....  
you sound like u just got violated hard  

wut chu mean bruah,*** disgust me . >_<  
Like you just got slayed....verbally pwnd

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 09, 2012 8:06 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold
Ohhh ok..... I think I got the spot in the bag, not being coćky

@Trainer772
I understand now, thanks.....why didnt they give you the boot? Not like i wanted u to get booted. You too cool Smile  
.___.

@Gold, don't be expecting much.  

wut chu mean bruah,*** disgust me . >_<  
Like you just got slayed....verbally pwnd  

He was telling me stuff that is to be with hold from the public to prevent a devastating uproar from the public due to the insignificant chosen few gs's that were picked solely to withstand the crying community's questions and problems that they are facing day by day at a immense consistent rate that will leave this work shocked and therefore will a new generation of understandment will be revealed to comprehend they GM's decision in why they picked the new gs's.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedSep 10, 2012 8:15 am
iGoldDragon wrote:
He was telling me stuff that is to be with hold from the public to prevent a devastating uproar from the public due to the insignificant chosen few gs's that were picked solely to withstand the crying community's questions and problems that they are facing day by day at a immense consistent rate that will leave this work shocked and therefore will a new generation of understandment will be revealed to comprehend they GM's decision in why they picked the new gs's.[/quote]

I strongly suggest you take a look at the Rules (especially under the section "Impersonation"

•False representation, including impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresentation of your affiliation with any person or entity, is not allowed. This includes Game Masters, Game Sages, Customer support and Production Managers.  

Just plain Beaver now.