PostedSep 09, 2012 7:44 pm
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
It'll continue as normal.  
those new gms.......no speake engrish  
They're all bi/trilingual... or at least I believe they are. English is a requirement though.

@darkhord, they gotta slide the new GMs in before they take picks for GS apps.  

im guessing there will be picking 2 gs's per different language for each gm's language assistance.The current gs's will stay the same for UAVA English, but the new gs's will be for the diff ava language versions.MAybe im wrong idk, im just guessing.  
They can chose to pick negative quantities of GSs if there are no suitable applicants and the current team is slipping. Just saying.  
I didnt understand :/ when will this be? Sorry ive been bugging you about this trainer......

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:45 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
They're all bi/trilingual... or at least I believe they are. English is a requirement though.

im guessing there will be picking 2 gs's per different language for each gm's language assistance.The current gs's will stay the same for UAVA English, but the new gs's will be for the diff ava language versions.MAybe im wrong idk, im just guessing.  
They can chose to pick negative quantities of GSs if there are no suitable applicants and the current team is slipping. Just saying.  
I didnt understand :/ when will this be? Sorry ive been bugging you about this trainer......  

dark...they will pick gs's if they are even capable to be a gs, by the time they have the current new gm team all set.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:46 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

In english? so your saying. IF the current apps are full of sheit lol, they will stay with the current or just add one or 2.  
Means they could pick 0 people, or they could throw out members of the current team and pick 0 people. Most likely going to pick 1 or 2 though.

@Dark, I don't know when.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:48 pm
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

In english? so your saying. IF the current apps are full of sheit lol, they will stay with the current or just add one or 2.  
Means they could pick 0 people, or they could throw out members of the current team and pick 0 people. Most likely going to pick 1 or 2 though.

@Dark, I don't know when.  

Ty for clearing it out lol.They might have like 3 new gs's by end of september in my opinion

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:49 pm
@iGold
Ohhh ok..... I think I got the spot in the bag, not being coćky

@Trainer772
I understand now, thanks.....why didnt they give you the boot? Not like i wanted u to get booted. You too cool Smile

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:50 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold
Ohhh ok..... I think I got the spot in the bag, no being ****

@Trainer772
I understand now, thanks.....why didnt they give you the boot? Not like i wanted u to get booted. You too cool Smile  

they prob keeping snow,train and winx.
Their gona add maybe 3 more.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:51 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold

@Trainer772
.___.

@Gold, don't be expecting much.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:52 pm
trainer772 wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold

@Trainer772
.___.

i talked to one of the new gm's on skype.he told me stuff....

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:58 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold

@Trainer772
.___.

you sound like u just got violated hard

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:59 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
@iGold

@Trainer772
.___.

you sound like u just got violated hard  

wut chu mean bruah,*** disgust me . >_<