Author Message

BravoSeven

Rank 2
BravoSeven
Joined
01 Jun 2012
Posts
621
Location
Nicaragua
PostedSep 10, 2012 8:57 am
lavontae0 wrote:
Dont forget M4A1 Mk.4




For approximately 10,000 AP  




lol, just had to.
Advertisement

gamepois0n

Rank 2
gamepois0n
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Posts
442
Location
What is United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:00 am
lol

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:02 am
New AP Capsule Gun.......

Flintlock Pistol.



ps: reload is longer than MG4KE, and loads only one round in six seconds

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

gamepois0n

Rank 2
gamepois0n
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Posts
442
Location
What is United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:05 am
dark_hord3 wrote:
New AP Capsule Gun.......

Flintlock Pistol.



ps: reload is longer than MG4KE, and loads only one round in six seconds  





new lol forge weapon

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:07 am
gamepois0n wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
New AP Capsule Gun.......

Flintlock Pistol.



ps: reload is longer than MG4KE, and loads only one round in six seconds  





new lol forge weapon  
LOL

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Joined
01 Sep 2012
Posts
396
Location
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:12 am
DiSoldier wrote:



 


Gsus! With dat kind of frontal armour she will be like a Maus tank. Invincible to any damage inflicted from the front Very Happy

heikkiwuut

Rank 2
Joined
03 Feb 2012
Posts
483
Location
Lulville Sweden
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:49 am
Iyan 15 version



dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:53 am
Iyan Mk.III



tanks any sniper rifle round, at the cost of mobility...... GEEGEE

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Joined
01 Sep 2012
Posts
396
Location
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:32 am
heikkiwuut wrote:
Iyan 15 version



 


dark_hord3 wrote:
Iyan Mk.III



tanks any sniper rifle round, at the cost of mobility...... GEEGEE  


ORLY!?



dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:36 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
heikkiwuut wrote:
Iyan 15 version



 


dark_hord3 wrote:
Iyan Mk.III



tanks any sniper rifle round, at the cost of mobility...... GEEGEE  


ORLY!?


 
Omg LOL..... Aeria Releases a molten steelthrower to counter the game ending effects of the T1000

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: