dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:04 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
IT CAN AND WILL FRY YOUR POWER SUPPLY. THERE IS NO 'I DID THIS AND IT DIDNT BREAK MY COMPUTER' IF YOU PLUG IN YOUR POWER SUPPLY WITH THE SWITCH AT THE WRONG SETTING IT WILL FRY YOUR POWER SUPPLY AND MAYBE YOUR PC.  
Yes mastaguns.....  

???

The riddler?

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:05 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
IT CAN AND WILL FRY YOUR POWER SUPPLY. THERE IS NO 'I DID THIS AND IT DIDNT BREAK MY COMPUTER' IF YOU PLUG IN YOUR POWER SUPPLY WITH THE SWITCH AT THE WRONG SETTING IT WILL FRY YOUR POWER SUPPLY AND MAYBE YOUR PC.  
Yes mastaguns.....  

???

The riddler?  

you said mastaguns?

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:10 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Yes mastaguns.....  

???

The riddler?  

you said mastaguns?  
I didnt.... Frank said that. The other guy thay lives in my head..... Lawl jkjk im not schizo

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:11 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Yes mastaguns.....  

???

The riddler?  

you said mastaguns?  
I didnt.... Frank said that. The other guy thay lives in my head..... Lawl jkjk im not schizo  

MastaGunZ is a legend

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:13 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Yes mastaguns.....  

???

The riddler?  

you said mastaguns?  

MastaGunZ WAS a legend  
I AM LEGEND.....so go go go QQ u BR lawlwlwleledmwkxjeahuehsueheuehsuea

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

ItsSlikeR

Rank 1
ItsSlikeR
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:24 am
kangaru69 wrote:
Red.Famas wrote:
Seriously, just spend an extra 80$ and get a 660ti. It's stronger then a 560ti sli and you get BL2 for free. So it's really only 240$ if you planned on getting BL2 anyway since it's going to be 60$.

Oh also the 660ti pulls far less power. You only need like a 450w psu with a 30A rail to run a 660ti.

This one is the one I have.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127696  

hes getting a 560 non-TI.

he should just get a 7850 since there's like a $20 price dif. but he's not for some reason.

the 660ti is +$120 to what he's already getting. it's pretty far out of the question.  

I don't want one now. I have to do a lot of sht just to install a graphics card on my pc. I thought it was easy -.- Thanks anyway josh

<a></a>

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:25 am
ItsSlikeR wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Red.Famas wrote:
Seriously, just spend an extra 80$ and get a 660ti. It's stronger then a 560ti sli and you get BL2 for free. So it's really only 240$ if you planned on getting BL2 anyway since it's going to be 60$.

Oh also the 660ti pulls far less power. You only need like a 450w psu with a 30A rail to run a 660ti.

he should just get a 7850 since there's like a $20 price dif. but he's not for some reason.

the 660ti is +$120 to what he's already getting. it's pretty far out of the question.  

I don't want one now. I have to do a lot of sht just to install a graphics card on my pc. I thought it was easy -.- Thanks anyway josh  

No it's incredibly easy D:

don't give up on it because of that... it's like... legos Smile

ItsSlikeR

Rank 1
ItsSlikeR
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:28 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
ItsSlikeR wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Red.Famas wrote:

I cancelled the order.. I'd rather take it to my dads friend because he's good with computers

<a></a>

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:29 am
ItsSlikeR wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
ItsSlikeR wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Red.Famas wrote:

I cancelled the order.. I'd rather take it to my dads friend because he's good with computers  

ahh I see

well I hope you end up getting that video card one way or another Smile