Author Message

MahoroMAT1C

Rank 1
MahoroMAT1C
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
219
Location
Soviet Russia
PostedSep 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Marvelous super hero inbound...

Hacker IISpawNII


Dear comrades I announce you a new superhero of AVA - The ||SpawN||
He got most superheroish CZ75 OHK pistol which kills monsters like me in a blink of an eye even thru gAd dam wallz.

Bunch of screenshot regarding his superhero deeds.







Just no mercy to those lousy NATO forces he shown


2 Aeria Games Stuff - Look guys we playing that game for fun, we paying for our fun and if you guys can't handle the situation I hope you will don't mind that we soon start hacking too.
If I wrong get those hackers banned by IP.
Advertisement

AVAproKill

Rank 2
AVAproKill
Joined
31 Jul 2012
Posts
406
Location
Zagreb Croatia
PostedSep 09, 2012 12:58 pm
1.Stop posting pictures
2.Next time record with Fraps or Bandicam
3.Send ticket http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

MahoroMAT1C

Rank 1
MahoroMAT1C
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
219
Location
Soviet Russia
PostedSep 09, 2012 1:05 pm
AVAproKill wrote:
1.Stop posting pictures
2.Next time record with Fraps or Bandicam
3.Send ticket http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  


Will'ya just cut dat sh!t man, I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter to make video just seeing a some random hacker. Report MUST BE enough. If it goes like that I think soon people goes for that kind of option which U guys not gonna like indeed.

People stop playing Captain Obvious it doesn't helps.

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 3:29 pm
MahoroMAT1C wrote:
AVAproKill wrote:
1.Stop posting pictures
2.Next time record with Fraps or Bandicam
3.Send ticket http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  


Will'ya just cut dat sh!t man, I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter to make video just seeing a some random hacker. Report MUST BE enough. If it goes like that I think soon people goes for that kind of option which U guys not gonna like indeed.

People stop playing Captain Obvious it doesn't helps.  

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
736
Location
Georgia United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 5:21 pm
gg

RainbowPee

Rank 1
RainbowPee
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
305
Location
Antarctica Niger
PostedSep 09, 2012 6:01 pm
MahoroMAT1C wrote:
AVAproKill wrote:
1.Stop posting pictures
2.Next time record with Fraps or Bandicam
3.Send ticket http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  


Will'ya just cut dat sh!t man, I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter to make video just seeing a some random hacker. Report MUST BE enough. If it goes like that I think soon people goes for that kind of option which U guys not gonna like indeed.

People stop playing Captain Obvious it doesn't helps.  


that sig...

MahoroMAT1C

Rank 1
MahoroMAT1C
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
219
Location
Soviet Russia
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:21 pm
RainbowPee wrote:
MahoroMAT1C wrote:
AVAproKill wrote:
1.Stop posting pictures
2.Next time record with Fraps or Bandicam
3.Send ticket http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  


Will'ya just cut dat sh!t man, I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter to make video just seeing a some random hacker. Report MUST BE enough. If it goes like that I think soon people goes for that kind of option which U guys not gonna like indeed.

People stop playing Captain Obvious it doesn't helps.  


that sig...  


DAT SIG!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10199
Location
Sweden
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:22 pm
[quote="MahoroMAT1C"]
AVAproKill wrote:
I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter ps.  
Hauehaue|會~|會 thela report Button Works just Gib it some time

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Joined
01 Sep 2012
Posts
396
Location
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:32 am
spacefire11 wrote:
AVAproKill wrote:
I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter ps.  
Hauehaue|會~|會 thela report Button Works just Gib it some time  

Just press dat button and don't release until hacker gets banned Very Happy

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:57 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
AVAproKill wrote:
I'm not an 8 o'clock news reporter ps.  
Hauehaue|會~|會 thela report Button Works just Gib it some time  

Just press dat button and don't release until hacker gets banned Very Happy  

I would but aeria keeps disconnecting me

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: