DemonHero13

Rank 0
DemonHero13
PostedSep 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Normal Summoning

Is it possible to get Super Rares and Ultra Rares from a Normal Summoning or will you only be able to get Normal and Rare (Yet to get a N+) from Normal Summoning no matter what?
Advertisement

DemonHero13

Rank 0
DemonHero13
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:15 am
Are the chances for SR and UR lower than Premium summoning or the same?

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:56 am
It's probably harder to get it with a normal summon which would be logical. You send a little bit of money to get the prem summoning ticket to up the chance of getting rares, SRs, and URs.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:31 am
no one 100% knows this answer and the upper peeps ill not tell anyone as no company actually does lol

my theory that i have stated multiple times is you can get them but the ratio will be the relation to premium summonings.

i personally think you cannot get UR atm in normal summonings. but here is my ratio relation

normal summoning: N>R>SR
Prem Summoning: R>SR>UR

IF UR is able to be obtained in Normal it would change to

normal summoning: N>R>SR>UR
Prem Summoning: R>SR>UR>L

the ratio is about the same and the other. Ns=Rs, Rs=SRs, etc.

the reason it doesnt seem that way is this...

ALL players can obtain normal summoning pts for free from shouting and from the daily logins also they get free daily summonings.

ONLY paying players can get premium tickets with the exception of the 3 you get from challenges.

so there are more normal summonings occurring than premium summonings. thus it seems like there are more R summons and SR summons from normals than there are SR and UR summons in premiums.

just my theory on it. but it seems to fit nicely

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

DemonHero13

Rank 0
DemonHero13
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:45 am
So SR is possible but the chances of it are lower than Premium.
Can you get any Rare/SR from Normal summoning or there only a selected few.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 09, 2012 12:00 pm
As Flare said, it really unknown so there isn't an 100% answer to the questions with the summonings.
There can only be guesses. My guess is there might be a limit on certain monsters that are summoned to try and keep from one monster being completely overloaded in the economy such as those that are highly valuable and wanted.
I've done normal summons and got an Asura, Nike, Amat, etc.

DemonHero13

Rank 0
DemonHero13
PostedSep 09, 2012 12:26 pm
All the Monster i got from Normal Summoning were from the Mid-Low tier and lower. Tho someone did say that they got a black centaur sr from normal summoning which was what got me curious.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 09, 2012 12:42 pm
The ones I got were Asura and Amaterasu. Asura is high to mid. Amaterasu is high tier. So anything is possible in the summonings. Razz

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedSep 09, 2012 2:06 pm
i believe the % of what Rs and up can get pulled changes regularly as to not have certain monsters flood the game from summoning

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

dashornman

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 4:12 pm
Great explanation higher up flareous.

I agree that there are defiantly certain times that a certain monster will seem to be summoned a lot more than normal but thats to be expected to keep markets fair and stable.