raindahl

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Problem while load the game

trouble load the game
Last time when i move character to another map, while it still load the map, im disconnect from server(close the browser). After several hour, i try to play the game, after im choose the character, loading progress is still at 90%.

I already tried to delete browser cache, there is no problem with my internet connection and disable firewall. But its still dont work. Can anyone help me? any recommendation?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 07, 2012 9:07 pm
It's been happening to a lot of people lately. From what I hear the Devs are in the process of trying to fix it.

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedSep 08, 2012 11:01 am
I've had the same problem happen to me yesterday but for me, it was a connection problem. I was playing CS for a long time and when I went to go to a different zone, it wouldn't load past around 90%. Closed browser, reloaded, did the same thing. I went ahead and restarted my router and modem and it fixed the problem, so you might want to try that.

You could also use a different internet source (like mobile wifi or a different router) which is how I figured out it was a connection problem for me.

raindahl

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2012 5:23 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
It's been happening to a lot of people lately. From what I hear the Devs are in the process of trying to fix it.  

I hope they are able to fix as soon as possible

Sai5sai wrote:
I've had the same problem happen to me yesterday but for me, it was a connection problem. I was playing CS for a long time and when I went to go to a different zone, it wouldn't load past around 90%. Closed browser, reloaded, did the same thing. I went ahead and restarted my router and modem and it fixed the problem, so you might want to try that.

You could also use a different internet source (like mobile wifi or a different router) which is how I figured out it was a connection problem for me.  

Right now im going to glimmering plaints, and the progress is still 70%, i will try your method.

raindahl

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2012 6:03 pm
the problem is solved
look like Sai5sai method is working thx
or the developer already fix it

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 08, 2012 7:11 pm
Think it was a combination of both. Glad to hear it's working Smile. Happy hunting XD

ititititit

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2014 5:16 am
no it just happened to me i tried what he said and still hasnt fixed it
Crying or Very sad

astralkid0114

astralkid0114
PostedApr 04, 2014 2:09 am
Could be a # of things.. does it do it for all browsers? A few things you can try.

-open command prompt (as admin) and type:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

-clear browser cookies/history/temp files/cache
usually in browsers 'tools' menu.. if you use chrome, after you do this, close down the browser, open windows explorer, and type in C:\Users\You\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache (assuming C: is your primary drive where applications are installed, and assuming Windows Vista or higher; if XP,i think C:\Documents and Settings\Users\....). If there's anything remaining in that folder, delete it.

-complete power cycle done on router/modem
should be in your router/modem manual, or look up online for your device

These may help. Now for some advanced tips, which I wouldn't recommend unless you know what you're doing.

~~ADVANCED TIPS~ (OPTIONAL)
-make sure nothing in hosts file is conflicting.
start>run, type "notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" (assuming u dont use xp or before i think? dont remember their paths. By default, you should have some text but every line should start with a # symbol.. there shouldn't be any line without a # that has text on it, unless you specifically block certain hosts. If you don't know what this is, prolly best to leave this one alone.)

-Changed DNS settings to Google's public DNS (prolly never have to do this since you DO have access and are able to browse the internet.. but as a last last resort, can try.. be sure to research this topic, write down ur old dns info b4 u attempt this, and if no change, then change dns back to what it was.. again, LAST RESORT)

only thing i can think of right now. May be a good idea for everyone to clear their chrome cache manually, as doing it from browser doesn't clear it alot.. I had around 840mb of cache before I cleared it manually.

Pericles97

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2014 9:48 am
I use Google Chrome.

Yeah, I had the same issue. I found this thread and tried two things. First I used the

ipconfig /renew

command that astralkid suggested but I noticed in my system output that it was unsuccessful with my internet connection over a different network than what it scanned. Then, without checking whether it fixed this particular issue or not, I reset my cache in my browser by checking for "the beginning of time", with the first 4 bullets checked

Browsing history
Download history
Cookies and other site and plug-in data
Cached images and files

Hope this helps you all, because it fixed my connection error.

astralkid0114

astralkid0114
PostedJun 19, 2014 7:34 pm
Glad it worked

Posted By Aeria Mobile