lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:39 am
still remember this topic i made it XD tho i was Muted Master.
Advertisement

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:43 am
Lol i was in muted and played alot of cw's with them. They didn't hack. Although its dead now.

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:51 am
spiralkings wrote:
Lol i was in muted and played alot of cw's with them. They didn't hack. Although its dead now.  

lol dude it's old topic i just re-opened it for fun this topic made me laugh i'm zlAimer who made muted.. but i'm known now as zAbastract. those 2 german guys was really good but still i had 60% of the ace's in cw's .. was great days made rhe clan 70 win 1 lose epicc

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:53 am
[quote="lDarKMaGicl"]
spiralkings wrote:

lol dude it's old topic i just re-opened it for fun this topic made me laugh i'm zlAimer who made muted.. but i'm known now as zAbastract. those 2 german guys was really good but still i had 60% of the ace's in cw's .. was great days made rhe clan 70 win 1 lose epicc[/quote

Yeah i noticed. I never quite understood why it shut down though. You then made a clan called swagboys ( Something like that ) It was an epic failure so i left..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:59 am
[quote="spiralkings"]
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

lol dude it's old topic i just re-opened it for fun this topic made me laugh i'm zlAimer who made muted.. but i'm known now as zAbastract. those 2 german guys was really good but still i had 60% of the ace's in cw's .. was great days made rhe clan 70 win 1 lose epicc[/quote

Yeah i noticed. I never quite understood why it shut down though. You then made a clan called swagboys ( Something like that ) It was an epic failure so i left..  
oO
i just made 5 clans in my life:
1-HsSkiller
2-iNTeK
3-Rapped
4-Muted
5-BeatBlood
never did swagboys -.-...

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 22, 2013 5:48 pm
[quote="lDarKMaGicl"]
spiralkings wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

oO
1-HsSkiller
2-iNTeK
3-Rapped
4-Muted
5-BeatBlood

coolboys then.. Idk what it was called. And i think cool was the one who made it..

yazancry

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 12:19 am
[quote="lDarKMaGicl"]
spiralkings wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

oO
1-HsSkiller
2-iNTeK
3-Rapped
4-Muted
5-BeatBlood

not yours

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:32 am
[quote="yazancry"]
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

oO
1-HsSkiller
2-iNTeK
3-Rapped
4-Muted
5-BeatBlood

not yours  

:3

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:48 am
[quote="lDarKMaGicl"]
yazancry wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

oO
1-HsSkiller
2-iNTeK
3-Rapped
4-Muted
5-BeatBlood

not yours  

:3  

Dat useless post..

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:42 am
Dat useless grave dig......