PostedSep 07, 2012 4:26 am

what gun is best XM8 or FN 2000

I currently using m16 a2 and want to replace it what gun would be best
Advertisement

Greek_Prokopis

Rank 0
Greek_Prokopis
PostedSep 07, 2012 4:41 am
I have heard that the XM8 is the best rifle weapon in A.V.A. I don't know if this is true,but I had bought it and it was awesome. Damage is a bit weak like FN 2000 (the belgium waffle).It's rate of fire makes this weapon lethal along with it's easy recoil headshot kill. Not much to say about it's recoil which is somewhat like SGT44. If you like non-recoil assault rifles,then this is the best choice for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZg_iNh5IQI
Now for the FN 2000 (the belgium waffle Very Happy)
Damage is weak like it's counterpart XM8
I have seen many videos with FN 2000 and I can say that it's recoil and stabillity are a little bit better than the XM8's one.I recommend this gun along with XM8,they are almost the same. The only difference is the rumors about XM8 weapon and rank along with it's money cost. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckxhJPY8RTo
If you dind't find this helpful just get a pencil and some paper and write the stats of each weapon and the choose which is the best. Hope this helped Smile http://ava.aeriagames.com/guide/weapons/rifle

Proud To Be Greek!

ov3rtime

Rank 0
ov3rtime
PostedSep 07, 2012 5:59 am
XM8 is the best report damage - rof, has more penetration but also has more bloom.

instodeath

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 6:32 am

there is a guide...
I own the XM8 and it's quite good, but it has low ROF.

The FN2000 is a laser gun, but it really lacks of power; yet you can easily aim for the head and perform several HS to compensate it.

Greek_Prokopis

Rank 0
Greek_Prokopis
PostedSep 07, 2012 8:15 am
These guys/girls are correct...XM8 is the best choice for you...By the way I have a question,what is bloom?

Proud To Be Greek!

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 07, 2012 2:04 pm
F2000 has a little better moveshot but XM8 has a little more ROF and damage. Both have low recoil and moderate bloom.

I'd take the XM8 of the two.

mwen0313

Rank 0
mwen0313
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:06 pm
XM8 Because you can just tank people with it.

sofunmate

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 12:41 am
I'm also thinking about these two guns.

With a reinforced barrel, f2000 might* be better in all stats besides range. Would your opinions change or stay the same? XM8 only has 2 mods and they just increase stability by +3 I think + their hidden effects.

But I've been looking around and someone said that I can't really trust stats.

*only took a quick look in-game for the stats. Not 100% sure.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 11, 2012 11:10 am
sofunmate wrote:

With a reinforced barrel, f2000 might* be better in all stats besides range. Would your opinions change or stay the same? XM8 only has 2 mods and they just increase stability by +3 I think + their hidden effects.

on f2000 ppl usualy use burst barrel, since ROF is what it lacks, as for XM8 the 2nd trigger is best

why?

1st trigger increases bloom recovery but.....gu is inaccurate as Hard on 1st shot anyway
2nd trigger makes gun VERY accurate but bloom recovery is slow (works much like stg44) nonetheless even after it blooms its still more accurate than starting accuracy with 1st trigger

oOMeowthOo

Rank 5
oOMeowthOo
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:26 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
sofunmate wrote:

on f2000 ppl usualy use burst barrel, since ROF is what it lacks, as for XM8 the 2nd trigger is best

why?

1st trigger increases bloom recovery but.....gu is inaccurate as **** on 1st shot anyway
2nd trigger makes gun VERY accurate but bloom recovery is slow (works much like stg44) nonetheless even after it blooms its still more accurate than starting accuracy with 1st trigger  

I thought the sharpshooter barrel on F2000 has hidden +ROF stat? It gives whatever burst barrel give plus +Accuracy from sharpshooter?