powerfrac

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 11:36 am

unable to

boo-boo
why can i not get everyday marked or accepted by c.o.g.day chart? I have managed to get 5 days counted and now i can only once every 2 days if i am lucky to get a day checked off where i have been on constantly to try n get those days marked on my calender,it is becomming frustrating not getting the days to mark off as i have tried everyday to do, help please. thanks for any response to dillema
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:25 pm
You're Talking about Call of Gods correct? Please post in the appropiate section, so someone may further assist you.

powerfrac

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 3:16 pm

SORRY

I THOUGHT I WAS ADDRESSING C.O.G.FORUMS.WILL LOOK BETTER NEXT TIME AND HOPE I GET A ANSWER I GUESS

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedSep 06, 2012 3:31 pm
Powerfrac,

When you log into the day you need to click on the Event Star in the Right hand. There is a button there that says "Sign" when you click that it will register that you signed in for the day.

Hope this helps.

powerfrac

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2012 5:59 pm

still

unable
thx for the reply,but i still can t have consistant sign ins as i am on 24/7 and the star keeps a blinking for what i don t know,as for the daily sign in it is a iffy thing as to it letting me sign and or click the sign and actually flash or work.could just be me if u think u have no answer

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedSep 09, 2012 6:47 pm
It's based on daily logins. If you never log out you don't log in to activate the login for the day. You have to actually login for the day. Not just be on from previous days.

powerfrac

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:25 pm

thanks

understood
thanks,it might help others to kinda let them know that little burp for i must not be the only one that has time to spare and stays on for long periods.but now that answers it and thanks for the patience powerfrac