Author Message

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedSep 05, 2012 3:45 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Oct 07, 2012 5:05 pm. Edited 11 times in total

[Updated on 9/26] September Activities!

Check out these events!!!


Check which server the events apply to!
DDTank September Activities!

Events for the Week beginning with Maintenance on Sept 26th
 

Sept 26th:The Fortune Wheel is back!
Sept 27-28: Crazy Shopping Day!
Sept 28 - 30: Angel Jar - Lucky Color Stones!
Sept 29th and 30th (Certain Times): Gulu Spa Invasion!
Sept 29 -30: Double EXP for all!
 



Check out this month's events before they're gone! You can participate in the following events!
 

Happiness Coming - Limited Shop Sale – All Servers
September 22nd-25th


During this event the Happiness Ring Gift Pack will be available in the shop!

The King of DDTank prays for happiness to all players and presents the Happiness Ring!
 


 

Happiness Coming - Jewelry Redeem – All Servers
September 22nd-25th


The King of DDTank wishes for you to receive a Happiness Ring so trade in something old!
This event can be founf in the “Sign-in & Redeem” Section.



Any +5 jewelery (Including: Angel Bracelet,Agility Bracelet,Stability Bracelet,Venus Bracelet,Feather Ring,Clover Ring,Blue Ring,Flame Ring,Romance Ring) can be used to redeem a Ring of Happiness
Please note:
1. After redeemed, player's +5 jewellery will be gone.
2. The redeemed Ring of Happiness will be bound and valid for 15 days.
3. +3 Ring of Happiness's ""synthesis attribute"" is 0 and can be used for synthesis, enhancement, smelting and it's renewable.
4. Please transfer the ""synthesis attribute"", otherwise it will be cleared to 0 after redeemed.
5. Players are responsible for all the loss of ""synthesis attribute"" in the redemption.
6. We reserve the rights of final explanation for any problems occurred during this event."

 


 

Daily Sign-In Medallion - All Servers
September 20th-October 19th



During the event, we will open a special daily quest. Completing it every day will allow players to receive huge rewards and get a sign in stamp. Collect enough stamps and you'll be able to take them to the armory and smelt them into better rewards!


Primary Stamp Pack x1
 


 

Happiness Coming - King of Smelting – Cerberus and Phoenix
September 22th-September 25th



During this event, any player who gets +2, +3, +4 and +5 ring or bracelet from smelting will have various rewards. More you smelt, more you are rewarded.
The King of DDTank parys for more happiness to all players. Still worrying about your jewelery? Let's do some smelting and you can be the king!


Lv.4 Exp pill x 2 for every +2 ring or bracelet smelted
Random Lv3-Lv4 Attribute Pearl x 3, Lv.2 Practice Pill x 2 for every +3 ring or bracelet smelted
Random Lv3-Lv4 Attribute Pearl x 5, Lv.2 Practice Pill x 4 for every +4 ring or bracelet smelted
Random Lv3-Lv4 Attribute Pearl x 8, Lv.2 Practice Pill x 7 for every +5 ring or bracelet smelted

Choose one from: ☆Boomerang/☆Spear/☆Undead Axe for every +5 Ring of Happiness smelted
Choose one from: ☆Angel Arm/☆Barok Shield for every +5 Venus Bracelet smelted


Please note:
1. Multiple smelting leads to multiple rewards(unlimited);
2. Players will get rewards after the event ends;
3. Any player who gets +5 Ring of Happiness and +5 Venus Bracelet will choose their rewards from GM after the event ends;
4. All rewards are valid for 30 days, can be used for synthesis, enhancement and are renewable;
5. All rewards are bound items unless stated;
6. Only the successful smeltings during the event are entitled to the rewards.

 


 

Gifts from Shop - Gifts for Jewelry Purchase - Cerberus and Phoenix
September 22th-September 25th



The king of the DD Tank Kingdom prays happiness for all the players. Are you still worrying about your jewelery? Now buy jewelery in the shop and tons of gifts are waiting for you!


Buy 2 Venus Bracelets and get one free
Buy Venus Bracelet Pack x 1 and get Random Weapon Chest x 20, Junior Drill x 50,Practice Pill Lv2 x 5
Buy Happiness Pack I x 1 and get Happiness ring (7days,bound)x 1
Buy Happiness Pack II x 1 and get Happiness ring (7days,bound)x 2
Buy one of the following packs: O. Bracelet Pack, D. Bracelet Pack, A. Bracelet Pack, L. Bracelet Pack, O. Ring Pack, D. Ring Pack, A. Ring Pack, L. Ring Pack and you get: Junior Drill x 5, Practice Pill Lv1 x 5, Random Card Box x 5.


Please note: One purchase can only get one reward, multiple buy in one purchase is not valid for multiple rewards.
 


 

Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!
September 14 - September 16, September 21- September 23, September 28 - September 30


Angel Jar, Angel Jar. Who's the Luckiest of them all? Try your luck in Angel Jar! You may get something amazing!


1. During the event, players open 'Angel Jar' can randomly get 'color stone'. As one special items, it will not appear in your back pack, but system will record the number you have.
2. Players can check 'lucky rank' to check the Top-10 color stone owners. Rewards will be sent after the event.
3.After the event, players can exchange rewards in 'lucky color stone' interface. Rewards for Top 10 players are bound and invalid in 23 days, and these items can not renew.. All color stones will gone after the event.


No.1: +12 Golden Boomerang
No.2-3: Eternity Ring+5*1
No.4-7: Romance Ring+5*1
No.8-10: Venus Bracelet+5*1

If you are the #1 ranked person in the event for 3 times, you'll win a Permanent Janelle! For Cerberus and Phoenix

Players out of top 10 can exchange Exp Pills by using lucky color stones:
1)1 lucky color stone to exchange: Exp Pack*1
2)2 lucky color stones to exchange:lv1 Exp pill*1
3)4 lucky color stones to exchange:lv2 Exp pill*1
4)8 lucky color stones to exchange:lv3 Exp pill*1

 
Advertisement

amylee6991

Rank 1
amylee6991
Joined
22 Jan 2012
Posts
226
Location
University Place Thailand
PostedSep 06, 2012 4:16 pm
progress weapon :O

<a></a>

trucmai1988

Rank 0
trucmai1988
Joined
01 Sep 2011
Posts
1
Location
Canada
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:53 am

hi GMS

hello
idk how to do it ^^

jonib1

Rank 0
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
1
Location
Brazil
PostedSep 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: [Updated on 9/12] September Activities!

~ 9/19 ~
GMZeal wrote:


Phoenix and Cerberus Servers Only
DDTank September Activities!

Check out this month's events before they're gone! You can participate in the following events!

 

Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!
September 14 - September 16


Angel Jar, Angel Jar. Who's the Luckiest of them all? Try your luck in Angel Jar! You may get something amazing!


1. During the event, players open 'Angel Jar' can randomly get 'color stone'. As one special items, it will not appear in your back pack, but system will record the number you have.
2. Players can check 'lucky rank' to check the Top-10 color stone owners. Rewards will be sent after the event.
3.After the event, players can exchange rewards in 'lucky color stone' interface. Rewards for Top 10 players are bound and invalid in 23 days, and these items can not renew.. All color stones will gone after the event.


No.1: +12 Golden Boomerang
No.2-3: Eternity Ring+5*1
No.4-7: Romance Ring+5*1
No.8-10: Venus Bracelet+5*1

If you are the #1 ranked person in the event for 3 times, you'll win a Permanent Janelle!

Players out of top 10 can exchange Exp Pills by using lucky color stones:
1)1 lucky color stone to exchange: Exp Pack*1
2)2 lucky color stones to exchange:lv1 Exp pill*1
3)4 lucky color stones to exchange:lv2 Exp pill*1
4)8 lucky color stones to exchange:lv3 Exp pill*1

 


 

New Version Update -- Rush To Level UP
September 15 - September 19


Everybody wants to get stronger and level up faster! Here's something to help you!



During this event we will provide Double exp(whole day) and Double glory(18:00-24:00) for everyone, this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy our special gift!


Double Exp for the whole day, Double Glory from 18:00-24:00 server time
(Note: Exp and Glory Card is still available, which means you can enjoy 4x Exp!)"

 


 

Shopping on Valentines' Music day &Photo day!
September 13 - September 14


It's a great day to go shopping!



Players who spend up to the specific amounts can get excellent rewards.


1 000 - 4 999: Flame Ring +1 (15days,bound)*1;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*1;

5 000 - 9 999: Flame Ring +2(15days,bound)*1;Feather Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; ☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*3;11037 ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*1;

10 000 - 29 999: Flame Ring +2(15days, bound)*1;Feather Ring+2(15days,bound) *1;Clover Ring+2(15days,bound) *1; Blue Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; ☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*5; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*5;

30 000 - 49 999: happiness ring (15days, bound)*5;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*10; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*10;

50 000 - 79 999: happiness ring (15days, bound)*9;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*15; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*15;

80 000 - 99 999: ☆ Ares' Guard(15days,bound)*1;

100 000 and above: ☆ Angelic Arm(15days, bound)*1;

Note:
1.The rewards would be sent just after you consume in store one time(not accumulated) up to the amount required.
2.The rewards are bound.

 

 

Valentines' Music day &Photo day
September 13 - September 14


During this romantic event,bring your other half into the wedding chapel! You'll be such an envy to others.



Complete a marriage to get good rewards!


Romance Ring x2 (7days
If You Are The One *1
First Love Feelings x1
Deep Love(new outfit, 7days)

 

 

Power Growth-Synthesis
September 13 - September 19


In order to make ddtank warriors stronger and more powerful to defend the kingdom, the Kingdom Armory has prepared this event for you!



During the event, synthesize lv4 and lv5 Syn Stones to get rewards.


1) Successfully synthesize a lv4 Syn stone to get: Random Card Box *3,Exp Pill Lv3 *2
2) Successfully synthesize a lv5 Syn stone to get: Romance ring*1, Random Weapon Piece*2.
Note:
Open Random Weapon piece to randomly get one of Spear, boomerang, axe junior pieces etc."

 

 

A Large Gift For New Version
September 13 - September 19


Let's celebrate DDTank 3.4 version! DDTankers will get a cool package that will help you gain more power.



During the promotion time,you can click "Sign-in" to get the gift.



Gold Box X 1
EXP Pill lv3 x2
Amulet 25% X 2
Energy Stone lv3 X 3
All synthesis stone Lv3(Tiger,Dragon,Serpent,Vermillion) X 1
VIP Card(2 days)x1

Note:
1.All gifts are bound;
2.During the promotion,every player can only get once."

 

 

Brace for New Version --Rush to Level Up!
September 10 - September 12


Everybody wants to get stronger and level up faster! Here's something to help you!



During this event we will provide Triple Exp for everyone, this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy our special gift!



Triple Exp (Note: Exp and Glory Card is still available, which means you can enjoy 6x Exp!)

 

 

Brace for New Version --To Get Plenty of Materials
September 8 - September 12


It's time to prepare some materials to begin new journey.

Login the game to receive big prize in "Sign-in".


"On Sep. 8: Serpent Lv 4 x3, VIP Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2
On Sep. 9: Dragon Lv 4 x3, Double Exp Card(1 day), Random Card Box x2
On Sep. 10: Dragon Lv 4 x3, Double Glory Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2
On Sep. 11: Phoenix Lv 4 x3, Double Exp Card(1 day), Random Card Box x2
On Sep. 12: Energy Stone Lv4 x2, VIP Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2"

 

 

Brace for New Version – Enhance Gears to Win Rewards
September 7 - September 9


Armory is one of the respectful occupations in the kingdom. To test the rookies if they can safely complete the expedition journey, DDtank masters have especially arranged this trial.

During the event, DDtankers who enhance any gears into +7 and higher can get the following rewards.


(1) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +7: Big Horn X1 Lv.3 EXP Pill X1;
(2) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +8: Romance Ring ×1 (15 days, unbound);
(3) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +9: Lv.5 EXP Pill X1 Random Card Box X2;
(4) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +10: Romance Ring ×3 (15 days, unbound) Mystic Weapon Box X1,S-Attriute Pearl: Defend Lv3 x1
(5) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +11: Romance Ring +1×1 (15 days, unbound) Random Attribute Jewel X3; S-Attribute Pearl: Attack Lv3 x1
(6) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +12: Romance Ring +1×2 (15 days, unbound) Random Attribute Jewel X5 Mystic Weapon Box X1,S-Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3 x1

Note:
1. More enhancements, more rewards. Rewards can stack to get. For example, DDtankers can get the reward twice if they successfully enhance the gear into +8 and +9.
2. Rewards without special indication are all bound;
3. DDtankers can get the rewards as soon as they enhance gears successfully;
4. DDtankers must enhance gears in the set time.
4. All jewels without special indication are LV3-LV4.

If there happens to be any variations between this post and the in game board, trust the in-game event board ^_^
 

 

Energy Stone Preparation
September 7 - September 9


How can you get a top quality weapon without enough energy stones?

Buy 1 Energy Stone Lv5 in shop (COINS ONLY) and get:
1 x S-Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3
10 x Junior Drill
10 x Random Card Box
2 x Exp Pill Lv4

Buy 2 Energy Stone Lv4 in shop (COINS ONLY) and get:
2 x Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3
5 x Junior Drills
5 x Random Card Box
2 x Exp Pill Lv3

 

 

Slay the Pirates and grab treasure!
(Can be completed once a day)
September 6 - September 9


The pirates are randomly showing up in Sports Fights, Kill the Pirates and take the teasure!

Kill the Pirates and obtain Treasure Chests!


Open the treasure Chest to get one of these awards:
Lv5 Energy Stonex1,
Romance Ringx1,
Venus Braceletx1,
happiness ringx1,
Lv4 Syn Stonex1,
Lv3 Syn Stonex1,
Gold.

 

 

Making the Grade
(Can be completed once a day)
September 6 - September 13

Submit your completed Homework and purchase a Study Kit to receive a reward from the teacher!
 

Collect 5 Burning Medals and 1 Study Kit.  



T-Daily Progress (7-Day, Bound) x1



If you are lucky enough to get the weapon's level to 10 or higher, you'll be rewarded with a new skin!


color=red]If you are lucky enough to get the weapon's level to 12, you'll be rewarded with a special skin![/color]


 
 

xxdrswaggerxx95

Rank 0
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
5
Location
jarabacoa United States
PostedSep 23, 2012 3:04 pm
amylee6991 wrote:
progress weapon :O  

xxdrswaggerxx95

Rank 0
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
5
Location
jarabacoa United States
PostedSep 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: [Updated on 9/12] September Activities!

~ 9/19 ~
jonib1 wrote:
GMZeal wrote:


Phoenix and Cerberus Servers Only
DDTank September Activities!

Check out this month's events before they're gone! You can participate in the following events!

 

Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!
September 14 - September 16


Angel Jar, Angel Jar. Who's the Luckiest of them all? Try your luck in Angel Jar! You may get something amazing!


1. During the event, players open 'Angel Jar' can randomly get 'color stone'. As one special items, it will not appear in your back pack, but system will record the number you have.
2. Players can check 'lucky rank' to check the Top-10 color stone owners. Rewards will be sent after the event.
3.After the event, players can exchange rewards in 'lucky color stone' interface. Rewards for Top 10 players are bound and invalid in 23 days, and these items can not renew.. All color stones will gone after the event.


No.1: +12 Golden Boomerang
No.2-3: Eternity Ring+5*1
No.4-7: Romance Ring+5*1
No.8-10: Venus Bracelet+5*1

If you are the #1 ranked person in the event for 3 times, you'll win a Permanent Janelle!

Players out of top 10 can exchange Exp Pills by using lucky color stones:
1)1 lucky color stone to exchange: Exp Pack*1
2)2 lucky color stones to exchange:lv1 Exp pill*1
3)4 lucky color stones to exchange:lv2 Exp pill*1
4)8 lucky color stones to exchange:lv3 Exp pill*1

 


 

New Version Update -- Rush To Level UP
September 15 - September 19


Everybody wants to get stronger and level up faster! Here's something to help you!



During this event we will provide Double exp(whole day) and Double glory(18:00-24:00) for everyone, this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy our special gift!


Double Exp for the whole day, Double Glory from 18:00-24:00 server time
(Note: Exp and Glory Card is still available, which means you can enjoy 4x Exp!)"

 


 

Shopping on Valentines' Music day &Photo day!
September 13 - September 14


It's a great day to go shopping!



Players who spend up to the specific amounts can get excellent rewards.


1 000 - 4 999: Flame Ring +1 (15days,bound)*1;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*1;

5 000 - 9 999: Flame Ring +2(15days,bound)*1;Feather Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; ☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*3;11037 ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*1;

10 000 - 29 999: Flame Ring +2(15days, bound)*1;Feather Ring+2(15days,bound) *1;Clover Ring+2(15days,bound) *1; Blue Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; ☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*5; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*5;

30 000 - 49 999: happiness ring (15days, bound)*5;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*10; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*10;

50 000 - 79 999: happiness ring (15days, bound)*9;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*15; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*15;

80 000 - 99 999: ☆ Ares' Guard(15days,bound)*1;

100 000 and above: ☆ Angelic Arm(15days, bound)*1;

Note:
1.The rewards would be sent just after you consume in store one time(not accumulated) up to the amount required.
2.The rewards are bound.

 

 

Valentines' Music day &Photo day
September 13 - September 14


During this romantic event,bring your other half into the wedding chapel! You'll be such an envy to others.



Complete a marriage to get good rewards!


Romance Ring x2 (7days
If You Are The One *1
First Love Feelings x1
Deep Love(new outfit, 7days)

 

 

Power Growth-Synthesis
September 13 - September 19


In order to make ddtank warriors stronger and more powerful to defend the kingdom, the Kingdom Armory has prepared this event for you!



During the event, synthesize lv4 and lv5 Syn Stones to get rewards.


1) Successfully synthesize a lv4 Syn stone to get: Random Card Box *3,Exp Pill Lv3 *2
2) Successfully synthesize a lv5 Syn stone to get: Romance ring*1, Random Weapon Piece*2.
Note:
Open Random Weapon piece to randomly get one of Spear, boomerang, axe junior pieces etc."

 

 

A Large Gift For New Version
September 13 - September 19


Let's celebrate DDTank 3.4 version! DDTankers will get a cool package that will help you gain more power.



During the promotion time,you can click "Sign-in" to get the gift.



Gold Box X 1
EXP Pill lv3 x2
Amulet 25% X 2
Energy Stone lv3 X 3
All synthesis stone Lv3(Tiger,Dragon,Serpent,Vermillion) X 1
VIP Card(2 days)x1

Note:
1.All gifts are bound;
2.During the promotion,every player can only get once."

 

 

Brace for New Version --Rush to Level Up!
September 10 - September 12


Everybody wants to get stronger and level up faster! Here's something to help you!



During this event we will provide Triple Exp for everyone, this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy our special gift!



Triple Exp (Note: Exp and Glory Card is still available, which means you can enjoy 6x Exp!)

 

 

Brace for New Version --To Get Plenty of Materials
September 8 - September 12


It's time to prepare some materials to begin new journey.

Login the game to receive big prize in "Sign-in".


"On Sep. 8: Serpent Lv 4 x3, VIP Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2
On Sep. 9: Dragon Lv 4 x3, Double Exp Card(1 day), Random Card Box x2
On Sep. 10: Dragon Lv 4 x3, Double Glory Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2
On Sep. 11: Phoenix Lv 4 x3, Double Exp Card(1 day), Random Card Box x2
On Sep. 12: Energy Stone Lv4 x2, VIP Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2"

 

 

Brace for New Version – Enhance Gears to Win Rewards
September 7 - September 9


Armory is one of the respectful occupations in the kingdom. To test the rookies if they can safely complete the expedition journey, DDtank masters have especially arranged this trial.

During the event, DDtankers who enhance any gears into +7 and higher can get the following rewards.


(1) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +7: Big Horn X1 Lv.3 EXP Pill X1;
(2) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +8: Romance Ring ×1 (15 days, unbound);
(3) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +9: Lv.5 EXP Pill X1 Random Card Box X2;
(4) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +10: Romance Ring ×3 (15 days, unbound) Mystic Weapon Box X1,S-Attriute Pearl: Defend Lv3 x1
(5) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +11: Romance Ring +1×1 (15 days, unbound) Random Attribute Jewel X3; S-Attribute Pearl: Attack Lv3 x1
(6) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +12: Romance Ring +1×2 (15 days, unbound) Random Attribute Jewel X5 Mystic Weapon Box X1,S-Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3 x1

Note:
1. More enhancements, more rewards. Rewards can stack to get. For example, DDtankers can get the reward twice if they successfully enhance the gear into +8 and +9.
2. Rewards without special indication are all bound;
3. DDtankers can get the rewards as soon as they enhance gears successfully;
4. DDtankers must enhance gears in the set time.
4. All jewels without special indication are LV3-LV4.

If there happens to be any variations between this post and the in game board, trust the in-game event board ^_^
 

 

Energy Stone Preparation
September 7 - September 9


How can you get a top quality weapon without enough energy stones?

Buy 1 Energy Stone Lv5 in shop (COINS ONLY) and get:
1 x S-Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3
10 x Junior Drill
10 x Random Card Box
2 x Exp Pill Lv4

Buy 2 Energy Stone Lv4 in shop (COINS ONLY) and get:
2 x Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3
5 x Junior Drills
5 x Random Card Box
2 x Exp Pill Lv3

 

 

Slay the Pirates and grab treasure!
(Can be completed once a day)
September 6 - September 9


The pirates are randomly showing up in Sports Fights, Kill the Pirates and take the teasure!

Kill the Pirates and obtain Treasure Chests!


Open the treasure Chest to get one of these awards:
Lv5 Energy Stonex1,
Romance Ringx1,
Venus Braceletx1,
happiness ringx1,
Lv4 Syn Stonex1,
Lv3 Syn Stonex1,
Gold.

 

 

Making the Grade
(Can be completed once a day)
September 6 - September 13

Submit your completed Homework and purchase a Study Kit to receive a reward from the teacher!
 

Collect 5 Burning Medals and 1 Study Kit.  



T-Daily Progress (7-Day, Bound) x1



If you are lucky enough to get the weapon's level to 10 or higher, you'll be rewarded with a new skin!


color=red]If you are lucky enough to get the weapon's level to 12, you'll be rewarded with a special skin![/color]


 
 
 

kwarsoe440

Rank 0
Joined
15 Apr 2012
Posts
6
Location
Haifa Germany
PostedSep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: [Updated on 9/12] September Activities!

~ 9/19 ~
xxdrswaggerxx95 wrote:
jonib1 wrote:
GMZeal wrote:


Phoenix and Cerberus Servers Only
DDTank September Activities!

Check out this month's events before they're gone! You can participate in the following events!

 

Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!
September 14 - September 16


Angel Jar, Angel Jar. Who's the Luckiest of them all? Try your luck in Angel Jar! You may get something amazing!


1. During the event, players open 'Angel Jar' can randomly get 'color stone'. As one special items, it will not appear in your back pack, but system will record the number you have.
2. Players can check 'lucky rank' to check the Top-10 color stone owners. Rewards will be sent after the event.
3.After the event, players can exchange rewards in 'lucky color stone' interface. Rewards for Top 10 players are bound and invalid in 23 days, and these items can not renew.. All color stones will gone after the event.


No.1: +12 Golden Boomerang
No.2-3: Eternity Ring+5*1
No.4-7: Romance Ring+5*1
No.8-10: Venus Bracelet+5*1

If you are the #1 ranked person in the event for 3 times, you'll win a Permanent Janelle!

Players out of top 10 can exchange Exp Pills by using lucky color stones:
1)1 lucky color stone to exchange: Exp Pack*1
2)2 lucky color stones to exchange:lv1 Exp pill*1
3)4 lucky color stones to exchange:lv2 Exp pill*1
4)8 lucky color stones to exchange:lv3 Exp pill*1

 


 

New Version Update -- Rush To Level UP
September 15 - September 19


Everybody wants to get stronger and level up faster! Here's something to help you!



During this event we will provide Double exp(whole day) and Double glory(18:00-24:00) for everyone, this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy our special gift!


Double Exp for the whole day, Double Glory from 18:00-24:00 server time
(Note: Exp and Glory Card is still available, which means you can enjoy 4x Exp!)"

 


 

Shopping on Valentines' Music day &Photo day!
September 13 - September 14


It's a great day to go shopping!



Players who spend up to the specific amounts can get excellent rewards.


1 000 - 4 999: Flame Ring +1 (15days,bound)*1;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*1;

5 000 - 9 999: Flame Ring +2(15days,bound)*1;Feather Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; ☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*3;11037 ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*1;

10 000 - 29 999: Flame Ring +2(15days, bound)*1;Feather Ring+2(15days,bound) *1;Clover Ring+2(15days,bound) *1; Blue Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; ☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*5; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*5;

30 000 - 49 999: happiness ring (15days, bound)*5;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*10; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*10;

50 000 - 79 999: happiness ring (15days, bound)*9;☆ Ares' Guard Junior Piece*15; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*15;

80 000 - 99 999: ☆ Ares' Guard(15days,bound)*1;

100 000 and above: ☆ Angelic Arm(15days, bound)*1;

Note:
1.The rewards would be sent just after you consume in store one time(not accumulated) up to the amount required.
2.The rewards are bound.

 

 

Valentines' Music day &Photo day
September 13 - September 14


During this romantic event,bring your other half into the wedding chapel! You'll be such an envy to others.



Complete a marriage to get good rewards!


Romance Ring x2 (7days
If You Are The One *1
First Love Feelings x1
Deep Love(new outfit, 7days)

 

 

Power Growth-Synthesis
September 13 - September 19


In order to make ddtank warriors stronger and more powerful to defend the kingdom, the Kingdom Armory has prepared this event for you!



During the event, synthesize lv4 and lv5 Syn Stones to get rewards.


1) Successfully synthesize a lv4 Syn stone to get: Random Card Box *3,Exp Pill Lv3 *2
2) Successfully synthesize a lv5 Syn stone to get: Romance ring*1, Random Weapon Piece*2.
Note:
Open Random Weapon piece to randomly get one of Spear, boomerang, axe junior pieces etc."

 

 

A Large Gift For New Version
September 13 - September 19


Let's celebrate DDTank 3.4 version! DDTankers will get a cool package that will help you gain more power.



During the promotion time,you can click "Sign-in" to get the gift.



Gold Box X 1
EXP Pill lv3 x2
Amulet 25% X 2
Energy Stone lv3 X 3
All synthesis stone Lv3(Tiger,Dragon,Serpent,Vermillion) X 1
VIP Card(2 days)x1

Note:
1.All gifts are bound;
2.During the promotion,every player can only get once."

 

 

Brace for New Version --Rush to Level Up!
September 10 - September 12


Everybody wants to get stronger and level up faster! Here's something to help you!



During this event we will provide Triple Exp for everyone, this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy our special gift!



Triple Exp (Note: Exp and Glory Card is still available, which means you can enjoy 6x Exp!)

 

 

Brace for New Version --To Get Plenty of Materials
September 8 - September 12


It's time to prepare some materials to begin new journey.

Login the game to receive big prize in "Sign-in".


"On Sep. 8: Serpent Lv 4 x3, VIP Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2
On Sep. 9: Dragon Lv 4 x3, Double Exp Card(1 day), Random Card Box x2
On Sep. 10: Dragon Lv 4 x3, Double Glory Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2
On Sep. 11: Phoenix Lv 4 x3, Double Exp Card(1 day), Random Card Box x2
On Sep. 12: Energy Stone Lv4 x2, VIP Card (1 day) x1, Exp Pill Lv4 x2"

 

 

Brace for New Version – Enhance Gears to Win Rewards
September 7 - September 9


Armory is one of the respectful occupations in the kingdom. To test the rookies if they can safely complete the expedition journey, DDtank masters have especially arranged this trial.

During the event, DDtankers who enhance any gears into +7 and higher can get the following rewards.


(1) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +7: Big Horn X1 Lv.3 EXP Pill X1;
(2) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +8: Romance Ring ×1 (15 days, unbound);
(3) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +9: Lv.5 EXP Pill X1 Random Card Box X2;
(4) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +10: Romance Ring ×3 (15 days, unbound) Mystic Weapon Box X1,S-Attriute Pearl: Defend Lv3 x1
(5) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +11: Romance Ring +1×1 (15 days, unbound) Random Attribute Jewel X3; S-Attribute Pearl: Attack Lv3 x1
(6) Rewards for enhancing a gear into +12: Romance Ring +1×2 (15 days, unbound) Random Attribute Jewel X5 Mystic Weapon Box X1,S-Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3 x1

Note:
1. More enhancements, more rewards. Rewards can stack to get. For example, DDtankers can get the reward twice if they successfully enhance the gear into +8 and +9.
2. Rewards without special indication are all bound;
3. DDtankers can get the rewards as soon as they enhance gears successfully;
4. DDtankers must enhance gears in the set time.
4. All jewels without special indication are LV3-LV4.

If there happens to be any variations between this post and the in game board, trust the in-game event board ^_^
 

 

Energy Stone Preparation
September 7 - September 9


How can you get a top quality weapon without enough energy stones?

Buy 1 Energy Stone Lv5 in shop (COINS ONLY) and get:
1 x S-Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3
10 x Junior Drill
10 x Random Card Box
2 x Exp Pill Lv4

Buy 2 Energy Stone Lv4 in shop (COINS ONLY) and get:
2 x Attribute Pearl: Harm Lv3
5 x Junior Drills
5 x Random Card Box
2 x Exp Pill Lv3

 

 

Slay the Pirates and grab treasure!
(Can be completed once a day)
September 6 - September 9


The pirates are randomly showing up in Sports Fights, Kill the Pirates and take the teasure!

Kill the Pirates and obtain Treasure Chests!


Open the treasure Chest to get one of these awards:
Lv5 Energy Stonex1,
Romance Ringx1,
Venus Braceletx1,
happiness ringx1,
Lv4 Syn Stonex1,
Lv3 Syn Stonex1,
Gold.

 

 

Making the Grade
(Can be completed once a day)
September 6 - September 13

Submit your completed Homework and purchase a Study Kit to receive a reward from the teacher!
 

Collect 5 Burning Medals and 1 Study Kit.  



T-Daily Progress (7-Day, Bound) x1



If you are lucky enough to get the weapon's level to 10 or higher, you'll be rewarded with a new skin!


color=red]If you are lucky enough to get the weapon's level to 12, you'll be rewarded with a special skin![/color]


 
 
 
 

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedSep 26, 2012 1:43 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Sep 26, 2012 1:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Fortune Wheel Is Coming

Sep. 26 Until 11:59PM only!

During the event, players who reach lv.10 can click a special Fortune Wheel in the game to win different amount of prize and win extra lv.3 Energy Stone*1(bound).

"Every player over level 10 has ONE chance to use the Fortune Wheel.


Free bonus coins!!!



Click start to get different amount of prizes.
The highest amount equals to 2 times of player's top-up and the highest limit is 1500 coins.


For example:

If Player A wins the 2x bonus, s/he ought to get 2000 coins*2=4000 coins. However, since the highest limit is 1500 coins, A will finally receive 3500 coins.

If Player B wins 1.1x bonus, and buys 90,000 coins, they'll get 91,500 coins total because of the limit.

The prize is only available for the first top-up during the Fortune Wheel event, coins will be placed into player's bag directly. Existing coins in the bag cannot be used for this event. For players who get the top-up return prize but haven't top up, their prize will be retained till the end of the event, but it ends soon, so don't wait!
"

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedSep 26, 2012 1:44 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!

Sep 28 - Sep 30, 2012

Angel Jar, Angel Jar, who's the Luckiest of them all?

Try your luck in Angel Jar! You may get something amazing!



1. During the event, players open 'Angel Jar' can randomly get a 'color stone'. Color stones are special items. They will not appear in your back pack, but the system will record the number you have.
2. Players can check their 'lucky rank' to check the Top-10 color stone owners. Rewards will be sent after the event.
3.After the event, players can exchange rewards in 'lucky color stone' interface. Rewards for Top 10 players are bound, last for 23 days, and cannot be renewed. All color stones will be gone after the event.

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedSep 26, 2012 1:45 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Crazy shopping day!

Crazy shopping day!

September 27 - September 28


During the event, players who spend coins in the shop, up to the specific amount, can get the excellent rewards. You can only get each tier once.



1 000 - 4 999:
Flame Ring +1 (15days,bound)*1;Practice Pill Lv1 *2;

5 000 - 9 999:
Flame Ring +2(15days,bound)*1;Feather Ring +2(15days,bound) *1; Practice Pill Lv1 *4;☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*1;

10 000 - 29 999:
Flame Ring +2(15days, bound)*1;Feather Ring+2(15days,bound) *1;Clover Ring+2(15days,bound) *1; Blue Ring +2(15days,bound) *1;Practice Pill Lv1 *10; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*5;

30 000 - 49 999:
happiness ring (15days, bound)*5;Practice Pill Lv1 *20; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*10;

50 000 - 79 999:
happiness ring (15days, bound)*9;Practice Pill Lv1 *30; ☆ Angelic Arm Junior Piece*15;

80 000 - 99 999:
Torch(15days,bound)*1;Love Birds(15days, bound)x1


100 000 and above:
☆ Angelic Arm(15days, bound)*1;Alladin(15days, bound) x1

During the event if you accumulated consumed 200 000 coins, will get
☆Boomerang (30days, bound, sent after the event.)


Note:
1. The event is NOT accumulative, so you must purchase 2. specified amount all at once by adding your desired items to the cart.
3. The event IS repeatable. Can earn the same tier multiple times.
If you skip over tiers for a higher tier, you WILL NOT get the tiers below it.
4. The rewards are BOUND.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: