Advertisement

faintshadow29

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 9:10 pm
not sure about shotguns but i'm pretty sure it goes mosin>frf2>asw

MyGun1

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:36 pm
Well.. I'll be frankly honest with you, there is NO shotgun in AVA that is even moderately close to Blue skull in performance. Simply put blueskull is the KING of shotguns. Only problem is, is that Blue skull = G coin, Striker = Low rank, few mods, euro shop. However Blueskull by far outclasses all other shotguns, whereas there are adleast as good ( if not better ) shotguns than Striker-12 ( imho ) .

Edit: Regarding snipers. I'd give my vote to FR-F2... it's more all-round. Mosin has 1 bigger flaw for me.. and that is the scope.. It's only single phase zoom. So gonna be hard to aim at longer ranges... Another problem is that Mosin is Gcoin capsule.. you must spend money to get it.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedNov 07, 2012 6:22 am
you cant compare them, they are totaly different weapons

asw is ment for penetration purposes, much like tpg, basicaly you buy asw or tpg at low rank and later you buy frf2

frf2 has more flexibility, since you dont even need to quickswitch and it comes with 10 bullets, while ASW comes with silencer and can wallbang nicely, mosin is the run and gun type of weapon and if anything you could compare it to blaser and dsr-1 where it might be slower but is a lot more reliable in 1 hit killing

as for shotguns, similar can be said, striker12 is easier with good refire rate, great for spamming,m great CQC weapon dominates 0-5 meters, can clear whole small room, blue skull on the other hand is a beast at all ranges, its a true 1 huit kill weapon that is so OP due to even have amazing ranged abilities

if you completey suck or find 3+ enemies at 0-5 meters then striker12 is better, othervise blue skull is godlike, best PM weapon by far, surpassing DM (again unless you completely suck)

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedNov 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Mosin is the best F3 by far. Great OHK (tags occasionally on legs), fast scope, cool reload system (can scope in mid-reload), fast quickswitch, lazer moveshot. Basically imagine an FRF2 with moveshot and a damage buff. The only drawback is the low 1-phase zoom, which makes it awesome in CQC but a little tricky to use with high mouse sense at longer ranges.

Striker v Blue is a tricky one. I'd have to say striker (ROF trig, rando barrel, and zoom in all the time), because in the end Blue Skull has really really insane recoil. However, if you can control that immense recoil, the crazy damage and range will serve you well.

TheFinalAccBoi

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:43 pm
trainer772 wrote:

Striker v Blue is a tricky one. I'd have to say striker (ROF trig, rando barrel, and zoom in all the time), because in the end Blue Skull has really really insane recoil. However, if you can control that immense recoil, the crazy damage and range will serve you well.  

yeah sense if a shotgun has recoil in a game its so unrealistic ;p

I'd say blue, I like my shotguns to have a good 1-shot capability, but that's just me

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:46 am
FRF2 vs Mosin vs ASW?

I think Mosin is better, I don't have it but when I pick it from the ground I play good with it.
FR-F2 is good aswell but yeah Mosin is better.

Striker vs Blue Skull?

Not sure about this one since I never tried Blue Skull but yeah I'll say Blue Skull, maybe because I suck with Striker, but yeah.. xD