Author Message

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
831
Location
South Surrey Canada
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Wai No Ammo?

Que Que
theres obv moar ammo wai u no lemme shoot?



direct link for ziggy >> http://i.imgur.com/ExDZi.jpg

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5163
Location
Portugal
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Re: Wai No Ammo?

Que Que
SquishySoap wrote:
theres obv moar ammo wai u no lemme shoot?



direct link for ziggy >> http://i.imgur.com/ExDZi.jpg  


The bullets are there Surprised

BUT your character don't wants to shoot...so yeah...your character was probably in Peace Mode.

P.S.: Glad someone uploads an Image for Ziggy to see, since he can't see it on imgur Razz

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
831
Location
South Surrey Canada
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:50 pm
i want moar bullets

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17643
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: Wai No Ammo?

Que Que
SquishySoap wrote:
theres obv moar ammo wai u no lemme shoot?



direct link for ziggy >> http://i.imgur.com/ExDZi.jpg  


why are all the new guns noob rank, now I don't have an advantage anymore Sad

kakashi plz

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
831
Location
South Surrey Canada
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:24 pm
ikr its so lame D:
they need to add HIGHER ranked guns...

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17643
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:25 pm
SquishySoap wrote:
ikr its so lame D:
they need to add HIGHER ranked guns...  


I was owning just amin ago with g3a3 Smile

I feel so accomplished

kakashi plz

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10803
Location
tampa United States
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:27 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
ikr its so lame D:
they need to add HIGHER ranked guns...  


I was owning just amin ago with g3a3 Smile

I feel so accomplished  

nero sux lol, i dnt like it at all

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17643
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:41 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
ikr its so lame D:
they need to add HIGHER ranked guns...  


I was owning just amin ago with g3a3 Smile

I feel so accomplished  

nero sux lol, i dnt like it at all  



dunno, haven't seen a nero since it was released in KAVA


but the original g3a3 is pretty fun

kakashi plz

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7111
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedSep 03, 2012 8:22 pm
Obv repost of trainer's post.

blackchinese3

Rank 1
blackchinese3
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
315
Location
Canada
PostedSep 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: Wai No Ammo?

Que Que
The2009RKO wrote:
SquishySoap wrote:
theres obv moar ammo wai u no lemme shoot?



direct link for ziggy >> http://i.imgur.com/ExDZi.jpg  


The bullets are there Surprised

BUT your character don't wants to shoot...so yeah...your character was probably in Peace Mode.

P.S.: Glad someone uploads an Image for Ziggy to see, since he can't see it on imgur Razz  


Hahahaha !

<a>funny gifs</a>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: