Author Message

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:17 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Khgkvi8s8#t=2m10s

pretty much relates to the combat system.

i'd suggest you use a hand blaster class. it's basically the most entertaining class to use
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17608
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:18 pm
chinnnc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Khgkvi8s8#t=2m10s

pretty much relates to the combat system.

i'd suggest you use a hand blaster class. it's basically the most entertaining class to use  


that's the one I picked


I made a character looks identical to Dr Doom XD

kakashi plz

iZinDiaN

Rank 2
iZinDiaN
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
400
Location
NYC United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:20 pm
Oh sh*t the game size is huge . looks too complicated too . i might just pass lol

Hi.

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:20 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Khgkvi8s8#t=2m10s

pretty much relates to the combat system.

i'd suggest you use a hand blaster class. it's basically the most entertaining class to use  


that's the one I picked


I made a character looks identical to Dr Doom XD  

hand blaster is dabes
the slow melee class is SOOOOOO BORINGG.

iZinDiaN wrote:
Oh sh*t the game size is huge . looks too complicated too . i might just pass lol  


just do an overnight download.

only took me about 3-4 hours to install completely.

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
3666
Location
Team Solo Mid United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:22 pm
it looks like a spam of 2 skills lol

leeniee

Rank 0
Joined
13 Aug 2012
Posts
18
Location
United States
PostedSep 03, 2012 9:51 am

Re: Superhero MMORPGs?

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
iZinDiaN wrote:
any1 know any?  


DC universe is cool

and city of heroes/villains is F2P now, never tried that one though

Marvel super heroes is coming out soon, it's gona be a F2P diablo style MMORPG looks awesome


(I'm a marvel fanboy, I'd probably like DC universe more if I had any respect for DC comics Razz)  


Sadly CoH is closing down.

DC Universe is pretty fun. Give that a go
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: