Author Message

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4429
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedSep 01, 2012 11:51 pm

HighSchool of the Dead

some1 in AVA told me to watch it , i found a website but it only has 12 episodes , is there more than 12 ?

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17602
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Re: HighSchool of the Dead

MrYoti33 wrote:
some1 in AVA told me to watch it , i found a website but it only has 12 episodes , is there more than 12 ?  


I've heard alot about it but was never interested enough to watch it

kakashi plz

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4429
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedSep 01, 2012 11:58 pm
if u have anything to do with Zombies , call me , am always gonna be there , am a hard core Zombie Very Happy

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17602
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 01, 2012 11:59 pm
MrYoti33 wrote:
I am a hard core Zombie Very Happy  



well in that case I won't call you lol


I'll be trying to stay away from you O_O

kakashi plz

xOuterHaven

Rank 2
xOuterHaven
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
650
Location
Narnia,Talon IV,OuterHeaven United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:00 am
I have to say something. Those are all of them(sadly) and for me they really **** worth the watch.

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p501/xOuterHaven/1273605571206.gif<br> *Signatures must be within 700x200 pixels and 120kb*

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4429
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:03 am
xOuterHaven wrote:
I have to say something. Those are all of them(sadly) and for me they really **** worth the watch.  
Only 12 , thATs ok , like i say am a hardcore ZOMBIE FAN , ANYtHing ThAt HAS TO DO with Z0MbIeS AM Up tO it Very Happy

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4429
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:06 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
I am a hard core Zombie Very Happy  



well in that case I won't call you lol


I'll be trying to stay away from you O_O  
i meant hardcore Zombie Fan , can wait for the Zombie apocalypse Very Happy

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17602
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:07 am
MrYoti33 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
I am a hard core Zombie Very Happy  



well in that case I won't call you lol


I'll be trying to stay away from you O_O  
cant wait for the Zombie apocalypse Very Happy  



._.

you ok?

kakashi plz

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4429
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:08 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
I am a hard core Zombie Very Happy  



well in that case I won't call you lol


I'll be trying to stay away from you O_O  
cant wait for the Zombie apocalypse Very Happy  



._.

you ok?  
is 2:07 here in Miami , g2g sleep , 11more episodes tommorow Very Happy

Silentwarrior92

Rank 2
Silentwarrior92
Joined
04 Nov 2011
Posts
571
Location
Alexandria Egypt
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:20 am
If you are a hardcore zambie fan then come play dayz wif me

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: