Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedSep 03, 2012 3:47 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
DIRTY MIND! *Slaps self*

BTW, you might wanna lay off the crazy punch a little bit. Or just go outside. You're taking things a biiit too seriously.  

Chaotix453 wrote:
Yo feels for lime are way too strong. Only setting yourself up for disappointment.
Friendly advice; take it down a notch. Don't make it so personal.  

That's awfully rude... Neutral
I don't see anything too personal about this topic at all. It's just a discussion about games in general... not trading out first born children for them.

If you simply must contribute a negative opinion it would be nice to do so more politely.
Though, I'd simply suggest not being so closed minded to other's perspectives.  

I'm simply pointing out that dubbing a game your "last hope" and riding so heavily on its release is dangerous in many ways. AND, rude? The first time i remember seeing one of your posts it was being extremely rude to me.
Advertisement

Shinjiro

Rank 2
Shinjiro
PostedSep 03, 2012 4:55 am
Chaotix453 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
DIRTY MIND! *Slaps self*

BTW, you might wanna lay off the crazy punch a little bit. Or just go outside. You're taking things a biiit too seriously.  

Chaotix453 wrote:
Yo feels for lime are way too strong. Only setting yourself up for disappointment.

I don't see anything too personal about this topic at all. It's just a discussion about games in general... not trading out first born children for them.

If you simply must contribute a negative opinion it would be nice to do so more politely.

I'm simply pointing out that dubbing a game your "last hope" and riding so heavily on its release is dangerous in many ways. AND, rude? The first time i remember seeing one of your posts it was being extremely rude to me.  

>Extremely rude to me
You're the one excessively posting spam threads, necroing, and making off-topic posts all over LO forums.
I feel any rudeness towards you would be quite justified, honestly. Being told to stop posting OT and having a large majority of your topics locked yet you still continue? Get the hint, dude.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:53 am
Shinjiro wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
DIRTY MIND! *Slaps self*

Chaotix453 wrote:

>Extremely rude to me
You're the one excessively posting spam threads, necroing, and making off-topic posts all over LO forums.
I feel any rudeness towards you would be quite justified, honestly. Being told to stop posting OT and having a large majority of your topics locked yet you still continue? Get the hint, dude.  

I'm gonna have to +1 here, nothing much is left to be said here.

ColdB26 wrote:
All are wrong! *tantrum*

@ZoruKuraido
There are thousands of MMOs and hundreds of MMORPGs. I'm sure you have not played 5%, then try to look better because everyone here is playing other MMORPGs or plan play others if it FAILS. (Me: PSO2, TESO, RO2...)

Sadly, I can say without doubt I've played atleast 80%, including foreign ones like PSO2 to Debut Online, through a spectrum of genre's, and not to say any of them are bad, their good, but its blegh.. I haven't lost faith in MMO's in general, but since when I first started to play, a new game almost every week or month, it just kinda really slowed down, but LO was a huge improvement, and still is. It's the only game I'm looking forward to for a long time to come. If LO did fail, which I doubt, I don't plan to permanently play another MMO for quite some time. It sucks when you don't have a permanent game. Also by permanent, I obviously mean till the game itself dies, as all games die.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 06, 2012 1:43 pm
qawsar wrote:
all games die  

there's nothing i want to add

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedSep 06, 2012 1:50 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
all games die  

there's nothing i want to add  

Technically this was an add. An "discursive" final point.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedSep 06, 2012 10:03 pm
I'll refrain from quoting an even longer pyramid. Disregarding Chaotix's and Shinjiro's last few posts, I find that it would be a good idea for the OP to go into the game with less hope than others, especially if they have not tried the game during the alpha tests.

The thing that I noticed with LO in general is that you either love it or hate it. I've asked many of my friends if they liked it or not, and the vote was pretty much split down the middle. Despite my personal feelings towards this game, I will write what I think as unbiased as I can.

Tbh, I do where you guys are coming from when you guys mentioned that many games coming out aren't up to par anymore, especially with the ones Aeria acquire. I mean, yeah Nexon or Perfect World might have a good one every now and then, but they do get boring soon enough.

However, investing every last bit of hope into a single game that won't be out for a couple of months does seem to be a little over the top.

icekaiser93

Rank 0
icekaiser93
PostedSep 07, 2012 4:07 am
thought of something to say but block got in the way x.x i'll try to get as much around as i can. Anyways, I'm not saying that LO is my last hope for a good MMO, because i've been playing Mabinogi for about 3 years and gets abit boring since it's kinda hard to progress in the story. I, like most of everyone else ,want to explore a new world,a new story, and new everything i guess, and LO is just about it ^^;

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedSep 07, 2012 8:15 am
do i have high hopes for this game? yes
do i think it's the last, best hope for the mmo genre? LOL!

if you've put that much expectation on this game then surely you will only be disappointed. don't get me wrong, i played it in both of the alphas and i do think it should be a fun game. but even if it doesn't turn out like i hope it will that doesn't mean i'll give up on mmos. yes the industry is in a rut, mass producing knock offs of this hit title or that hit title; some good, some not so much. but that doesn't mean that, as a whole there aren't good games to play. don't let a few let downs drag down all the others. just as not every car is a ford pinto (exploding gas tank), not every mmo is (insert whatever flop mmo you played last). there are plenty of people who think that mmos need to crash so they can go back to being a more niche genre before there will be anything really good come out. i say bollocks to that! XD

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedSep 09, 2012 12:09 am
>tfw people start agreeing with me as soon as the butthurt subsides.

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedSep 09, 2012 3:48 pm
Oh, they're still butthurt. They just don't want to admit it when you trash talk their game like that ;[