oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedOct 18, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Hacker Patrols

patrols
pro_perfect wrote:
I dont understand why the gms or the sages or what ever they are cant troll the rooms they could remove 20 30 hackers a night why is this not possible  

They come back, the hackers would always come back. There is a way to bypass IP and Hardware bans if I'm not mistaken.

Here is an idiot:

Advertisement

Geminuzzo

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 2:47 pm
It's so useless, today every room I played in there was one or MORE freaking hackers.

Aeria prove is not up to manage this game as ijji did before.

falcon_71

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:30 pm
my dear i no repoet anyone until i sure 100% he hack,so don't worry

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:22 am

How to report hackers properly

Getting sufficient evidence!
It has come to my attention that many diligent hacker-hating AVA players have been sending in insufficient evidence to prove that someone hacks. While we really appreciate the effort, the majority of screenshots that are sent in are unable to truly prove that someone hacks. For example, sending in a single screenshot of one person making a pistol kill is unable to show whether he used a 1-shotkill hack or not. After you report him using the in-game report function, you should follow the following procedure.

Procedures for gathering sufficient evidence:

For best effect, send in a video! Use a recording software like Bandicam or Fraps and record the hacker in action. Then use a movie editing software to cut to the meaty hacking parts, upload the clip to Youtube, and send a private video link via a ticket. This will provide firm, irrefutable evidence to get that nasty hacker banned!

If you don't have a screen recording software or are unable to run it, that's fine. You can take many screenshots sufficiently proving that the person is hacking. Then go to Postimage, click the "Choose files" button, go to your screenshots directory (Most likely located at C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\ScreenShots), and click upload. Then take the pictures' url and send it in a ticket.
If the player is using a namechange hack, make sure to take screenshots of the scoreboard and of the report screen to show the player's true IGN.

Due to the high amount of false hack reports, it is essential that you provide enough information to prove that the person is hacking.

Thanks guys~
This is Trainers lol

papaboom

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Block Hackers

Block Hackers
How about to do something to block hackers? I even stopped to buy gold. Because no sense.

haakon19832

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 8:24 pm
WETBRAIN hacks, the new anticheat dont go.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Re: Block Hackers

Block Hackers
papaboom wrote:
How about to do something to block hackers? I even stopped to buy gold. Because no sense.  

That's what the new anticheat was for Very Happy

And it works