deathangel056

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2012 4:49 pm

mr.Gm

for the Gm
how about u guys just come online and then bann them in the game its easier and theres alot of them hacking or u guys just being lazy and doing nothing about it.. looks like u guys doing nothing theres more and more each day yet none get banned... -.-
Advertisement

MetanoB

Rank 0
MetanoB
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:43 am
rsniper2 wrote:
I've played enough free games to know that simply trying to ban hackers will not ultimately solve the hack crisis. Aeria needs to take action to combat the source of the hacks directly. It's a dog eat dog world, and we must fight fire with fire!  

There is something more easier than what you suggest. Modify the system of servers, the GameGuard is fragile compared with other security systems used in online games.

suplicium87

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 11:48 am
sorry for my English i am Spanish share this video with you of a hack in demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AEpVUrda6Y&feature=youtu.be

enjoy! xD

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:56 pm
if you cant do something against hackers just give up
sell the game and go to your bed!
this game was fun with ijji
we had haxers
but the ijji fix fast
i never seen something like now
each game with 2 or more haxer
so poor Gm ever
just looking around for ap
omfg ! stop it.

riot_hero

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:13 am
As if it matters.

MetanoB

Rank 0
MetanoB
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:35 am
These things happen when you play on servers without moderator.

cubrilobojan

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:55 am

ava is worst than ever

Dont play ava at all,full of hackers,no fun and how you can rprt hackers you have 1 rprt per game and 5 hackers per game?

MetanoB

Rank 0
MetanoB
PostedOct 16, 2012 7:06 am
Funny! ... It makes some days watched on Youtube a training video of SnowShovel for beginners and how to properly use the SA58 Para. I did two days of training on the practices server.

Next, go to pvp1 to play, on the second game began the claims, "hack"... "hack" "all... report this hack noob ... kill me on one shot". Finally I left the game and from that day not play more AVA. Many ppl maybe think that SnowShovel is an aimbotter.... Sad

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedOct 16, 2012 7:21 pm
MetanoB wrote:
Funny! ... It makes some days watched on Youtube a training video of SnowShovel for beginners and how to properly use the SA58 Para. I did two days of training on the practices server.

Next, go to pvp1 to play, on the second game began the claims, "hack"... "hack" "all... report this hack noob ... kill me on one shot". Finally I left the game and from that day not play more AVA. Many ppl maybe think that SnowShovel is an aimbotter.... Sad  

With so many hackers in AVA, I guess I couldn't blame them.

pro_perfect

Rank 0
pro_perfect
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:54 am

Hacker Patrols

patrols
I dont understand why the gms or the sages or what ever they are cant troll the rooms they could remove 20 30 hackers a night why is this not possible