BravoSeven

Rank 2
BravoSeven
PostedSep 19, 2012 10:24 pm
I do not want to sound negative or something related, but i have no idea why i keep reporting people. It may be rewarding to report a hacker on his main... but that's pretty rare in comparison to alt accounts that can be substituted by another one at any given time.

I just hope, the problem can be solved ASAP since it pretty much at the verge of getting out of their hands.
Advertisement

AKAxTOMO

Rank 0
AKAxTOMO
PostedSep 21, 2012 8:28 am

Is a SS enough evidence?

Herro~
Say for example, if there is a lieutenant rank, and hes only played like 20 games (12wins, 8 loss, or whatev combination you want) and I screenshot that. Is that enough evidence to get rid of them? (did this by right clicking the player in the lobby, then pressing prtsc)

lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedSep 21, 2012 10:13 am

Re: Is a SS enough evidence?

Herro~
AKAxTOMO wrote:
Say for example, if there is a lieutenant rank, and hes only played like 20 games (12wins, 8 loss, or whatev combination you want) and I screenshot that. Is that enough evidence to get rid of them? (did this by right clicking the player in the lobby, then pressing prtsc)  

No, it is not enough evidence to get rid of them, sadly. You'll have to wait until they ban everyone with illegitimate win/loss - rank ratio.

Alternatively, you could wait until the ranking page goes up, and report them using the info on there, but he might already be banned by that time.

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-

AKAxTOMO

Rank 0
AKAxTOMO
PostedSep 22, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Is a SS enough evidence?

Herro~
lavontae0 wrote:
No, it is not enough evidence to get rid of them, sadly. You'll have to wait until they ban everyone with illegitimate win/loss - rank ratio.

Alternatively, you could wait until the ranking page goes up, and report them using the info on there, but he might already be banned by that time.  

Ahk, thanks for the quick reply XD, guess I'll just go throw those images out into the bin lol

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
BillyBallo89
PostedSep 22, 2012 8:40 am
game becoming impossible.. full fullll of hakers........
and many cant report because havent nameeeee -.-" AERIA plz help game is terrible

andrasd725

Rank 0
andrasd725
PostedSep 23, 2012 3:24 am

hackers

hacking
i report every hacker i see XD

andrasd725

Rank 0
andrasd725
PostedSep 23, 2012 3:25 am

hacking
hope they get banned too then XD

MisterUrMom

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 6:35 am
Can you upload vids just the same way? caus it takes a long time for me when loading them in to postimage.org :$
btw, thanks, knowing this way makes me reporting way more.

nguy3111

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Just banning ppl won't solve the problem. The account registration is so easy for one to make a new one and ruin everything - again.

rsniper2

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 11:11 am
I've played enough free games to know that simply trying to ban hackers will not ultimately solve the hack crisis. Aeria needs to take action to combat the source of the hacks directly. It's a dog eat dog world, and we must fight fire with fire!