lDre4Ml

Rank 2
lDre4Ml
PostedSep 04, 2012 10:09 am
derpgerp wrote:
beware of a guy called "KingCZZZ" hes a gun adder and a OHK hacker, using dual barbs. and 1shot kills with it.

btw hes playing in infection channel.  

Y U CAN'T READ 1ST POST!
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 04, 2012 10:46 am
lDre4Ml wrote:
derpgerp wrote:
beware of a guy called "KingCZZZ" hes a gun adder and a OHK hacker, using dual barbs. and 1shot kills with it.

btw hes playing in infection channel.  

Y U CAN'T READ 1ST POST!  

It's not about being able to, it's about the will to do it Evil or Very Mad

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedSep 04, 2012 1:28 pm
lol, i gave up on reporting hakers, there are too many of them, for example

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG

m_lima

Rank 0
m_lima
PostedSep 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Really

WildKillerx have hack in your acc. Only 1 or 2 shoots and bye bye you. Same with the full life, 1 or 2 shoots from handgun and kill.

This is not funny. It is for losers and bad players.

bmendonc wrote:
lol, i gave up on reporting hakers, there are too many of them, for example

Crimson.Nil

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2012 4:49 am
Hackers are everywhere. Need a permanent solution and not this kind of crap

iGoldHell666

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2012 6:53 am
Play the game and you will see how many hackers there are playing AvA.
1 shot from a pistol i die, the other day some guy in A.I Demo was killing the bot's while he was sitting in our spawn just relaxing killing bots...
People are pistoling with dual barbatos,Tar-21 cherry and other types of guns iKnow a few people who have been knifed from so far away it's not even funny.

hamkaling

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:02 am
AVA is full of hackers. They multiply by the minute.
The game is not getting fun anymore.

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 4:08 am
The game is worse than ever for hackers. Fix the ingame reporting function and stop expecting players to do your work for you. If you don't then this game will be dead within six months guaranteed.

mataban

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 9:00 pm
This seem to be hassle many people will not go through. I mean most of the hackers nowdays are new accounts and to go through video recording, editing, uploading to youtube, etc...and then that person creates a new account.

I saw a new hack user on demolition whom didn't bother to change name and his/her/its name wasn't even on the kick list or report list so I think from this point on the report fuction is thrown out the window. I do try reporting using that fuction since its easier and I wouldn't want to upload videos of every hacker i come across which this game has become accustomed to.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: How to report hackers properly

Getting sufficient evidence!
trainer772 wrote:
It has come to my attention that many diligent hacker-hating AVA players have been sending in insufficient evidence to prove that someone hacks. While we really appreciate the effort, the majority of screenshots that are sent in are unable to truly prove that someone hacks. For example, sending in a single screenshot of one person making a pistol kill is unable to show whether he used a 1-shotkill hack or not. After you report him using the in-game report function, you should follow the following procedure.

Procedures for gathering sufficient evidence:

For best effect, send in a video! Use a recording software like Bandicam or Fraps and record the hacker in action. Then use a movie editing software to cut to the meaty hacking parts, upload the clip to Youtube, and send a private video link via a ticket. This will provide firm, irrefutable evidence to get that nasty hacker banned!

If you don't have a screen recording software or are unable to run it, that's fine. You can take many screenshots sufficiently proving that the person is hacking. Then go to Postimage, click the "Choose files" button, go to your screenshots directory (Most likely located at C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\ScreenShots), and click upload. Then take the pictures' url and send it in a ticket.
If the player is using a namechange hack, make sure to take screenshots of the scoreboard and of the report screen to show the player's true IGN.

Due to the high amount of false hack reports, it is essential that you provide enough information to prove that the person is hacking.

Thanks guys~  

Check memory data log and you don't need any screenshot of prove. Just get some crew working on that.