BravoSeven

Rank 2
BravoSeven
PostedSep 01, 2012 9:52 pm
iLotus. wrote:
So what if you ban them, they will just either make a new account or get through the IP/hardware ban with another hack.  

There is always the chance that they wont make a new account, casual players may make one or two extra ones, but they would quickly leave, as for those persistent cheaters... i have no idea what they are up to.

I haven't seen the few that i have reported, at least that is something, probably out of three, one may make a second account.

If i were to get banned, i wouldn't even bother making a new account, too lazy to go trough it.
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 02, 2012 2:09 am
BravoSeven wrote:
iLotus. wrote:
So what if you ban them, they will just either make a new account or get through the IP/hardware ban with another hack.  

There is always the chance that they wont make a new account, casual players may make one or two extra ones, but they would quickly leave, as for those persistent cheaters... i have no idea what they are up to.

I haven't seen the few that i have reported, at least that is something, probably out of three, one may make a second account.

If i were to get banned, i wouldn't even bother making a new account, too lazy to go trough it.  

They may care about their account when they have a high rank or something else that is valuable. If I'm playing for 3 months and using a hack on that account I wouldn't feel comfortable.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 02, 2012 2:11 am
trainer772 wrote:
And although I can't specify on the in-game report function's mechanics, I am told that it is effective and that hundreds accounts get banned through it.  

Maybe you were told wrong. I made a topic asking is it effective and player's replied that reports without screenshots/videos don't help. That makes sense. If they do help I've banned almost 100 hackers so far.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:41 am
CookinDanger wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
And although I can't specify on the in-game report function's mechanics, I am told that it is effective and that hundreds accounts get banned through it.  
Maybe you were told wrong. I made a topic asking is it effective and player's replied that reports without screenshots/videos don't help. That makes sense. If they do help I've banned almost 100 hackers so far.  
Comes straight from GMs who sift through the reports though. They said it is extremely effective and they urge everyone to continue using it.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:43 am
trainer772 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
Comes straight from GMs who sift through the reports though. They said it is extremely effective and they urge everyone to continue using it.  

Awesome Very Happy

xdfree1

Rank 0
xdfree1
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:25 pm

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:30 pm
xdfree1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ir8eLi7hY

like this  

wow thats epic man, ima turn my 2nd came on now
btw r u br, ithink thats pt int he video speaking

shin1221

Rank 0
shin1221
PostedSep 04, 2012 6:06 am
Actually, this is BS to take vid then trim, You should fix report button while in game And about false reports You can make that button for like High levels so they don't think everyone is hacking, Hope thats a nice idea that you think about it

Never argue with an idiot, or he will get you down to his level and beat you with experience.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 04, 2012 7:46 am
shin1221 wrote:
Actually, this is BS to take vid then trim, You should fix report button while in game And about false reports You can make that button for like High levels so they don't think everyone is hacking, Hope thats a nice idea that you think about it  

I don't get it. There shouldn't be a level restriction for bans

derpgerp

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2012 10:04 am
beware of a guy called "KingCZZZ" hes a gun adder and a OHK hacker, using dual barbs. and 1shot kills with it.

btw hes playing in infection channel.