Author Message

sh3llshock

Rank 2
sh3llshock
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
587
Location
United States
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:26 pm   Last edited by sh3llshock on Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm. Edited 6 times in total

Weapon ROF Guide

Because ROF is very, very important
In AVA, weapons are famous for often not having the correct stats. One of these crucial stats is ROF (Rate of Fire), or how many bullets a gun can spit out in a given amount of time.

http://allian.wikiwiki.jp/?TIPS%2F%B3%C6%C9%F0%B4%EF%A4%CE%CF%A2%BC%CD%C8%E6%B3%D3

This website has helpfully compiled the rate of fire of all the weapons in AVA (Fully Automatic only). It basically measured the number of shots fired in 2000 milliseconds (or 2 seconds). With the information provided, I simply took the numbers and calculated for you all the ACTUAL rate of fire of each weapon. The rate of fire in theory in this case is simply the number of rounds per minute fired divided by 10. So for example, the MP5A3 has something like "75" stat ROF, but in terms of actual ROF it has about "69," or 69 x 10 = 690 rounds per minute. With the addition of Burst Barrel, its ROF is not boosted by only a mere 2 but a nice, hefty 6, from 69 ROF to 75 ROF (or, 750 rounds per minute).

Disclaimer: Any information provided below are all my calculations which are based off of the Japanese Wiki website above. I do not claim credit for the No. of bullets in 2000 millisecond numbers and I am not responsible for any bad decisions you make about weapons merely based on ROF alone.



In addition, I have color-coded the modifications that affect the weapon's ROF.

Modifications that BOOST the weapon's ROF are in GREEN.

Modifications that LOWER the weapon's ROF are in RED.

Modifications that DON'T DO ANYTHING are in black, just normal.

WEAPONS WITH ASTERISKS (***) NEXT TO THEIR NAME OR MODIFICATION MEANS THEY HAVE THE SAME ZOOMED SHOT RATE OF FIRE (e.g. 60 ROF while hipfiring and 60 ROF zoomed in). SOME WEAPONS HAVE INCREASED RATE OF FIRE WHEN ZOOMED IN BUT FOR THE MOST PART MOST GUNS HAVE A VASTLY LOWERED RATE OF FIRE WHILE ZOOMED IN.

POINTMAN WEAPONS

-MP5A3-
Normal: 69
Burst Barrel: 75 (+6)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 66 (-3)
Custom Trigger: 69 (+0)
Burst Barrel + Custom Trigger: 72 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 63 (-6)

-Bizon PP-19-
Normal: 57
Burst Barrel: 63 (+6)
Mechanism Improvement: 60 (+3)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 66 (+9)

-Uzi-
Normal: 81
Burst Barrel: 87 (+6)

-MP5K Rail-
Normal: 75
Mechanism Improvement: 78 (+3)
Custom Trigger: 72 (-3)

-UMP .45-
Normal: 66
Mechanism Improvement: 69 (+3)
Aimed Shot Helper: 66 (+0) ***

-P90-
Normal: 72
TR: 72
TR + Burst Barrel: 78 (+6)

-AKS-74u-
Normal: 66
Burst Barrel: 69 (+3)
Mechanism Improvement: 69 (+3)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 72 (+6)
Custom Trigger: 63 (-3)
Burst Barrel + Custom Trigger: 66 (+0)

-KBP PP2000-
Normal: 66
Burst Barrel: 75 (+9)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 63 (-3)

-SG552 Commando-
Normal: 69
SG552 RIS: 69 (+0)

-KRISS Super V-
Normal: 78

-M4 Spectre-
Normal: 69
Burst Barrel: 72 (+3)
Mechanism Improvement: 72 (+3)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 75 (+6)

-K1A1 Rail-
Normal: 69
Burst Barrel: 72 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 66 (-3)


-MP7A1- ***
Normal: 81
Burst Barrel: 84 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 75 (-6)
Mechanism Improvement: 84 (+3)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 90 (+9)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 78 (-3)

-SR-2M Veresk-
Normal: 78
Burst Barrel: 81 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 72 (-6)
Mechanism Improvement: 84 (+6)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 87 (+9)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 78 (+0)

-MP5SD5- ***
Normal: 75
Burst Barrel: 81 (+6)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 72 (-3)
Mechanism Improvement: 81 (+6)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 87 (+12)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 75 (+0)

-Galil MAR-
Normal: 78

-Calico M950- ***
Normal: 75

-CZ Skorpion EVO3-
Normal: 87

-SR-3M Vikhr-
Normal: 75

-AUG A2- ***
Normal: 72
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 66 (-6)

-PPSh-41-
Normal: 72

-L2A3-
Normal: 66

-MP40-
Normal: 72

-M1A1 Thompson-
Normal: 66

-P90 Harimau-
Normal: 72

-Bizon Arachne-
Normal: 66

-Dual TMP-
Normal: 144

-AKS-74u Desmodus-
Normal: 72

-KRISS Humble V-
Normal: 81

-KRISS Houou-
Normal: 78

-Dual Uzi-
Normal: 150



RIFLEMAN WEAPONS

-G3A3-
Normal: 60
Sharpshooter Barrel: 57 (-3)
Mechanism Improvement: 63 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 60 (+0)

-M16A2-
Normal: 60
Burst Barrel: 63 (+3)

-AK47 Mk. 2-
Normal: 51
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 48 (-3)
Aimed Shot Helper: 51 (+0) ***

-M4A1 Mk. 2-
Normal: 69
Burst Barrel (both): 75 (+6)

-G36-
Normal: 63
Rail: 63
Rail + Burst Barrel: 66 (+3)
Rail + Sharpshooter Barrel: 60 (-3)
Rail + Custom Trigger: 60 (-3)

Rail + Burst Barrel + Custom Trigger: 63 (+0)
Rail + Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 57 (-6)

-FAMAS G2-
Normal: 81
Burst Barrel: 87 (+6)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 78 (-3)
Custom Trigger: 78 (-3)

Burst Barrel + Custom Trigger: 84 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 75 (-6)

-AK-74M-
Normal: 54
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 51 (-3)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 57 (+3)
Mechanism Improvement: 57? (+3?)
Reinforced Barrel + Mech Improvement: 54 (+0)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 60 (+6)

-AUG A1- ***
Normal: 63
A3: 63
A3 + Sharpshooter Barrel: 60 (-3)
A3 + Heavy Barrel: 57 (-6)
A3 + Custom Trigger: 60 (-3)
A3 + Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 57 (-6)
A3 + Heavy Barrel + Custom Trigger: 57 (-6)


-AN-94 Abakan- ***
Normal: 57
Burst Barrel: 60 (+3)

-TAR-21-
Normal: 63
Burst Barrel: 69 (+6)
Custom Trigger: 63 (+0)
Burst Barrel + Custom Trigger: 66 (+3)

-SG550-
Normal: 60

-Sako RK. 95-
Normal: 57
Burst Barrel: 60 (+3)

-L85A2-
Normal: 60
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 54 (-6)

-M14 EBR-
Normal: 51
Burst Barrel: 54 (+3)

-FN FNC-
Normal: 60
Burst Barrel: 63 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 66 (+6)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 57 (-3)
Custom Trigger: 60 (+0)
Burst Barrel + Custom Trigger: 63 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 63 (+3)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel + Custom Trigger: 54 (-6)

-HK-416-
Normal: 66
Sharpshooter Barrel: 60 (-6)
Burst Barrel: 69 (+3)

-RX4 Storm-
Normal: 60
Sharpshooter Barrel: 57 (-3)
Heavy Barrel: 54 (-6)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 54 (-6)

Mechanism Improvement: 63 (+3)
Custom Trigger: 57 (-3)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 60 (+0)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 54 (-6)
Heavy Barrel + Mech Improvement: 57 (-3)
Heavy Barrel + Custom Trigger: 54 (-6)
Reinforced Barrel + Mech Improvement: 57 (-3)
Reinforced Barrel + Custom Trigger: 54 (-6)


-Diemaco C7A2-
Normal: 63
Burst Barrel: 66 (+3)

-SA58 Para-
Normal: 63
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 57 (-6)
Heavy Barrel: 57 (-6)


-Robinson XCR-
Normal: 57
6.8mm SPC Barrel: 63 (+6)
7.62x39mm Barrel: 48 (-9)
Mechanism Improvement: 60 (+3)
Custom Trigger: 54 (-3)
6.8mm SPC Barrel + Mech Improvement: 66 (+9)
6.8mm SPC Barrel + Custom Trigger: 60 (+0)
7.62x39mm Barrel + Mech Improvement: 51 (-6)
7.62x39mm Barrel + Custom Trigger: 48 (-9)


-SG556-
Normal: 63
Sharpshooter Barrel: 57 (-6)
Burst Barrel Mk. II: 69 (+6)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 57 (-6)

-K2 Rail-
Normal: 60
Custom Trigger: 60 (+0)
Mech Improvement: 63 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel: 66 (+6)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Custom Trigger: 63 (+3)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Mech Improvement: 69 (+9)

Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 57 (-3)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel + Custom Trigger: 57 (-3)

Reinforced Rifling Barrel + Mech Improvement: 60 (+0)

-FN F2000-
Normal: 60

-AK47 Mk. 3- ***
Normal: 54

-M4A1 Mk. 3-
Normal: 66

-OTs-14 Groza-
Normal: 63
Burst Barrel: 64 (+1)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 60 (-3)

-AK-107bis-
Normal: 63

-CR-21-
Normal: 66
Long Range Barrel: 66 (+0)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 60 (-6)

-Remington R4- ***
Normal: 60
Burst Barrel: 66 (+6)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 57 (-3)

-XM8- ***
Normal: 60

-AMD-65- ***
Normal: 57
Mech Improvement: 60 (+3)
Burst Barrel: 60 (+3)
Burst Barrel + Mech Improvement: 63 (+6)

Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 54 (-3)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel + Mech Improvement: 57 (+0)

-FAMAS Mk. 3-
Normal: 81

-MG4KE- ***
Normal: 63
2x Dot Sight: 63 (69 zoomed in)
20 Round Magazine: 48 (54 zoomed in)
40 Round Magazine: 42 (48 zoomed in)


-AK-200- ***
Normal: 57
Burst Barrel: 63 (+6)
Reinforced Rifling Barrel: 54 (-3)

-ARX-160- ***
Normal: 60

-Stg. 44- ***
Normal: 57

-FG-42-
Normal: 57

-M2 Carbine- ***
Normal: 66 (Zoomed Shot: 72)

-M4A1 Chrome-
Normal: 72

-G36 Alligator-
Normal: 63

-AK-74M Seroja- ***
Normal: 57

-AK-47 Predator- ***
Normal: 57

-M4A1 Bumblebee-
Normal: 75

-FAMAS F1 Firefox-
Normal: 81

-AK47 Hawkeye-
Normal: 57

-AN-94 Sidewinder- ***
Normal: 57

-G3A3 Nero-
Normal: 57

-M249 Leopard-
Normal: 66

-Type 89-
Normal: 63

-M16 Pristis-
Normal: 63

-AN-94 Onca- ***
Normal: 57
2-Shot Burst: 78

-M1 Garand- ***
Normal: 54

-TAR Sakura/Cherry-
Normal: 66

-HK416 Mjolnir-
Normal: 63

-M16 Pristis Burst- ***
Normal: 72

-Type 64- ***
Normal: 51

-K2 Rail Wild Howling-
Normal: 63



SECONDARY WEAPONS

-Skorpion Vz. 61-
Normal: 60

-Stechkin APS-
Normal: 60

-Steyr TMP-
Normal: 63

-Beretta M93Ra-
Normal 57

-Ingram Mac-10-
Normal: 72



Notes about the MG4KE and M2 Carbine: The rate of fire is increased when zoomed in.
Advertisement

sh3llshock

Rank 2
sh3llshock
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
587
Location
United States
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:28 pm
still working on the colors, just gimme a few minutes

contacobaia13 wrote:
Why BR has no place in IESF 2012? It has several times with teamplay and experience ...
Izbenese wrote:
How do i use m4a1 mk3? People tell me to burst fire with it and others say full auto. What do i do?

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3336
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:29 pm
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$

sh3llshock

Rank 2
sh3llshock
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
587
Location
United States
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:30 pm
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:43 pm
sh3llshock wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls  

Not that easy getting stuff sticked.I have done so many tutorials for aeria on various games of the forums and none of mine has been sticked.My Stuff it no amateur, its well written and explained, plus has screen shots and videos.

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
Joined
12 Aug 2011
Posts
1127
Location
United States
PostedAug 31, 2012 5:02 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls  

Not that easy getting stuff sticked.I have done so many tutorials for aeria on various games of the forums and none of mine has been sticked.My Stuff it no amateur, its well written and explained, plus has screen shots and videos.  


This actual topic's been stickied on ijji forum before. So i don't see why not.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedAug 31, 2012 6:14 pm
bboroksna wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls  

Not that easy getting stuff sticked.I have done so many tutorials for aeria on various games of the forums and none of mine has been sticked.My Stuff it no amateur, its well written and explained, plus has screen shots and videos.  


This actual topic's been stickied on ijji forum before. So i don't see why not.  

they probably will if a gs endorses it to a gm.Since he put alot of hardwork into it, it has a chance.

RGX_

Rank 1
RGX_
Joined
07 May 2010
Posts
213
Location
Canada
PostedAug 31, 2012 10:08 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
bboroksna wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls  

Not that easy getting stuff sticked.I have done so many tutorials for aeria on various games of the forums and none of mine has been sticked.My Stuff it no amateur, its well written and explained, plus has screen shots and videos.  


This actual topic's been stickied on ijji forum before. So i don't see why not.  

they probably will if a gs endorses it to a gm.Since he put alot of hardwork into it, it has a chance.  

He just copy pasted the guide from the JAVA wiki so it's easier to understand

sh3llshock

Rank 2
sh3llshock
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
587
Location
United States
PostedAug 31, 2012 10:14 pm
RGX_ wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
bboroksna wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls  

Not that easy getting stuff sticked.I have done so many tutorials for aeria on various games of the forums and none of mine has been sticked.My Stuff it no amateur, its well written and explained, plus has screen shots and videos.  


This actual topic's been stickied on ijji forum before. So i don't see why not.  

they probably will if a gs endorses it to a gm.Since he put alot of hardwork into it, it has a chance.  

He just copy pasted the guide from the JAVA wiki so it's easier to understand  


It's not copy paste, there's a bit of math involved for every gun since the JAVA wiki made it out of 2000 milliseconds (2 seconds) rather than per second

Also this guide should come in handy for any new players wanting to buy a gun with ROF as a major factor

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedAug 31, 2012 10:41 pm
sh3llshock wrote:
RGX_ wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
bboroksna wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
sh3llshock wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
>Paste to word doc
>Ctrl F
>Replace " with nothing
>???
>$$$  


>done



sticky pls  

Not that easy getting stuff sticked.I have done so many tutorials for aeria on various games of the forums and none of mine has been sticked.My Stuff it no amateur, its well written and explained, plus has screen shots and videos.  


This actual topic's been stickied on ijji forum before. So i don't see why not.  

they probably will if a gs endorses it to a gm.Since he put alot of hardwork into it, it has a chance.  

He just copy pasted the guide from the JAVA wiki so it's easier to understand  


It's not copy paste, there's a bit of math involved for every gun since the JAVA wiki made it out of 2000 milliseconds (2 seconds) rather than per second

Also this guide should come in handy for any new players wanting to buy a gun with ROF as a major factor  
I agree with this.....

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: