Plutonicus

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2012 11:38 am

Holy Water Vials and Spirit Stones!!

Cut their prices please!
I'll buy loads if you have a price cut... Till then I'm just gonna fold my arms and wait... Come on, please! Very Happy

And also, how about a nice event with a few Idas' or Mieli gear as rewards? You can't go wrong with set gear rewards! Forget the fortifications, plain set gear will do just fine! Smile It's too late in most servers (except maybe Warlords) for Matthew's gear to be useful, but Idas' and Mielis are always useful...
Advertisement

lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedSep 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that rebirth items have had their prices dropped!

Enjoy! Very Happy

edmundnaihs

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2012 1:03 am

AP exchange promo and 50% sale items in mall

Please! I don't understand why there's no worthy AP exchange promo recently. Since you have introduced the olympic event, should kick off an AP exchange event too with rewards like vials or epics. I believe it with encourage more players to spend, not just a handful.

Alternately, would appreciate if AP purchasing with a 50% bonus will to come back again.

Like the rest, I'm not buying those vials, stones and others at this new prices. Would rather have a 50% sale for vials, stones, talismans every now and then.

Please don't forget the non-spenders too. Putting vials in alliance's store would be a big welcome. At least they can do a 1st rebirth for their heroes. You can take away your horn and label. They are useless. Non-spenders are a major bunch of players to keep the game going. Don't neglect them.

God bless!

Svena13

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2012 6:07 am
Lance the lvl 1 rebirth is what we used to buy on sale, lvl 2 is more expensive than what it was on sale - what exactly are we enjoying? There is a really high level of angst against the hero rebirth change. Sufficient enough to cause you a high loss in clientèle- you must have noticed this,
Wow there is an xp coming out soon what are you going to give us that is interesting & enticing. 100g for a lvl 1 hero would have made me interested -250g I think not.

<a></a>

nortael

Rank 0
nortael
PostedSep 09, 2012 10:56 am
Well, 2nd rebirth has some problems with maximal exp being limited (read as growth stat doesn't work at all) so I'll prefer to be satisfied without being in top-10 of heroes. But still, thank you for vials. Expensive or not, cutting price in half is much better than nothing XD

dantilus10

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2012 5:46 pm
nortael wrote:
Well, 2nd rebirth has some problems with maximal exp being limited (read as growth stat doesn't work at all) so I'll prefer to be satisfied without being in top-10 of heroes. But still, thank you for vials. Expensive or not, cutting price in half is much better than nothing XD  
Growth stat has no effect on exp gain, just how the str/vit/int stats convert to attack/defense/gov.

500 gold "normal" for a spirit stone is okay I guess. It should be lower, but hey they've done worse. But vials need to drop, hard. Either to 99 gold in the store, or else (preferably) being made available through the alliance store for 1-2k glory.

Bob_D

Rank 0
Bob_D
PostedSep 09, 2012 6:33 pm
I think the prices are fine like this else you will surely get a boom of maxed out growth heroes. 99 gold for a vial iwould be ridiculously low, it takes 1k gold for a decent first RB now, 2k for a good first RB and 2.5k for a near perfect first RB.

Same goes for 2nd Rb but with the prices doubled~

Edit: Sales every now N then would be nice^^

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedSep 16, 2012 1:56 pm
Is there any reason this is a global announcement rather than a forum specific one? o.o

<center></center>

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:38 pm
what Michelle said