lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:25 pm   Last edited by lancetronic on Sep 21, 2012 10:06 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[Update] Item Mall Price Cuts - Round 2!

Rebirth items have new prices!!!
Item Mall Price Cuts - Round 2!

**Rebirth items have new prices!!!**

We know everyone enjoyed the last round of prices. So much, in fact, that we're gonna slash prices on more items!

Items with reduced prices:

New price: 249AP

New price: 499AP

New price: 4950AP

New price: 549AP

New price: 199AP

New price: 149AP

New price: 79AP

New price: 59AP

New price: 49AP

New price: 15AP

Enjoy!
Advertisement

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:40 pm
I suggest having an even lower price for Hero archive, since we can only have 9 basic heroes I don't see it getting much use for established players.

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedAug 30, 2012 8:40 pm
<------- AP buyer.

Not one item on that list I want to buy. If this is the everyday value you were referring to when you said that AP promo's are cancelled you've really missed the mark in my opinion.

Holy Water vials - 499 gold for 0.001 growth... try 99 gold
Spirit Stones for 799 gold for 0.001 growth... try 149 gold

why would we even want to buy pearls if you cant grow the hero's? Not sure exactly who spends $50 on a case of pearls only to not rebirth his/her hero....

how about "advanced bottom Talisman".....only takes 20 tries @ 99 gold to get +1 once you've reached +9.....

how about Gold chests....they used to be 499 gold now back to 999 gold....

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

Greeybeard

Rank 0
Greeybeard
PostedAug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

I agree

I have to agree with the post so far. I see nothing here that would intice me to buy gold especially at these prices.

Nice try but no cigar on this one!!

Have a great Day!!

GB

Kaliedo

Rank 0
Kaliedo
PostedAug 30, 2012 11:39 pm
As Mighty mentioned, nothing here worth buying.

A few items that should be reduced,

Holy Water Vials - Since the change to include a 0.01 growth increase almost all of my rebirths (12+ and counting) have been just that, 0.01 . This reduction in efficiency warrants a price reduction. Otherwise you're just admitting that the change to these was meant to cheat your supporters.

Gold Medal Chest - Once 499 gold is now 999. Fortifying an item from clean to +7 can take anywhere from 7-140 (140 being the highest I've ever gotten) gems due to its random nature and in my experience it seems to lean towards the higher, thus requiring a large amount per item. Having to spend $10 every time I wish to upgrade a Lv.80 item is ridiculous, even $5 was too much but bearable, instead of increasing at 499 it should have been lowered.

Bottom Talismans - The randomness involved make the current price for this unbearable, I've spent $20 in Adv. Bottom Tali. just to go from 9 to 10.

Jadites - I remember when these were first announced, it was made to seem like a cool new item to aid in the hiring of epic heroes! only to be discovered that they were mandatory, locking your hero out from further persuasion unless one was bought, at 200 gold a piece this is too much. If you're going to steal my money at least be a bit subtle about it like with the Holy water vials.

Pearl chests - no idea why those are so highly priced, $50 for 500 persuasion points...really?

BrickJohnson

Rank 0
BrickJohnson
PostedAug 31, 2012 8:14 am
My suggestion is maybe you talk to the players before you decide which items will become the "deals"!

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedAug 31, 2012 9:40 am
Please talk to the [GS] on every server and ask them all to suggest new and fair prices for the items in the Gold Mall.

Since I'm not buying any more gold, could new items be made available to be purchased with Gems?

Lord_Quas

Rank 0
Lord_Quas
PostedSep 01, 2012 11:04 am
Keep hammering those nails into GA's coffin Lance. Great work again as usual!

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedSep 03, 2012 9:05 am
My voice is for vials cheaper too! XD The most useful item here. Spirit stones is needed for those who spends a lot too, but small spenders like me won't get much profit until devs do something to cut experience gaining after 2nd rebirth. Though I really doubt they will fix it Sad

And still, vials are needed for lower price. There are some weirdos who wants to rebirth some ordinary heroes too Smile

As for heroes archive... Well, you can buy it in ally store. Though, it's quiete expensive for newly joined sires. For newbies too.

darkryoden

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 5:08 am

HOLY WATER AND SPIRIT STONE!

My voice goes to "Reducing price on Holy water vials and spirit stone".