GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:31 am
[quote="zReflex"]
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
skaterdebcn wrote:
BL00DYKiLL

His signature:

You can't modify/edit -Free signatures-. Please remove it or it will be removed.

Sebster18 wrote:
Many of you have no signature.If you play wolfteam and want one ,use one of this.
They are FREE
You are not allowed to edit the signatures!  

Signature made by Sebster18:
[/quote

Dude i was ssoooo happpy dat i got my first siggie !!! with alll the things i wanted Sad i wasss soooo happy dat i gave a 5 karma to seb .. but i did'nt read that They shud not be edited wtf Sad ........... welll i just wanna talk to seb .... if he says no ll just put the real one not the edited one ..  

just delete your signature, and use the one of him.  

Dude i know that !!! i just want to talk to seb abt this ... ive already messaged him ... just waiting for his reply !!

Advertisement

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedAug 31, 2012 8:11 am
[quote="BL00DYKiLL"]
zReflex wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
skaterdebcn wrote:
BL00DYKiLL

His signature:

You can't modify/edit -Free signatures-. Please remove it or it will be removed.

Sebster18 wrote:
Many of you have no signature.If you play wolfteam and want one ,use one of this.
They are FREE

[/quote

Dude i was ssoooo happpy dat i got my first siggie !!! with alll the things i wanted Sad i wasss soooo happy dat i gave a 5 karma to seb .. but i did'nt read that They shud not be edited wtf Sad ........... welll i just wanna talk to seb .... if he says no ll just put the real one not the edited one ..  

Dude i know that !!! i just want to talk to seb abt this ... ive already messaged him ... just waiting for his reply !!  

use this one (i can put a quote on it if you want)

Code:
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/uhehehe/bloody.png[/IMG]

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 31, 2012 8:32 am
[quote="zReflex"]
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
zReflex wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
skaterdebcn wrote:
BL00DYKiLL

His signature:

Sebster18 wrote:
They are FREE

[/quote

use this one (i can put a quote on it if you want)

Code:
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/uhehehe/bloody.png[/IMG]

Bro Omg Its Realllly Nice i <3 it tooo Razz Ty !!! nvr expected actually Razz .... i love playing crisis n i got a siggie of it too :p ,..... O.o !!! Reallly thnx Bro .. Itz reallly Nice xD

n BTW 5 Karma For u too Razz xD

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedSep 18, 2012 8:09 am
ss