BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 30, 2012 5:41 am
I never said i am better than u Amaziing !! u are the one whose showing off dat u can beat me !!! just stop the crap man

Advertisement

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedAug 30, 2012 6:35 am   Last edited by tomerelazar on Aug 30, 2012 7:21 am. Edited 1 time in total
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
I never said i am better than u Amaziing !! u are the one whose showing off dat u can beat me !!! just stop the crap man  

i think that BlueFireLord has better things like 1 example we played on arrivel and i was near my base on the corner he give 360 jump and hsed me with stout while he is falling from the highest roof without scope !! try to do that but very nice Wink

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:02 am
Tom lol thnX nyway xD Razz .... as u know without scope zaitsev goes blind n does'nt go exact... so we have to shoot on left or right to kill sum1 ... wereas in stout it is accutrate without scope ... u aim anywere itll go exact .... !! thats all i wanted to say Razz zat is TOUGH !! Razz

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:24 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Tom lol thnX nyway xD Razz .... as u know without scope zaitsev goes blind n does'nt go exact... so we have to shoot on left or right to kill sum1 ... wereas in stout it is accutrate without scope ... u aim anywere itll go exact .... !! thats all i wanted to say Razz zat is TOUGH !! Razz  

Bloody u got a nice lucky Montage .. wont ge lucky agn noobo Razz

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 30, 2012 8:50 am

OsamaBFFF ??

Dude ur Just Jealous That My 1st Video Was Better Than Urs Razz Razz ......

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedAug 30, 2012 3:31 pm
Wtf, this thread turned into a major bashfest. You don't have any proof that he is hacking.
He doesn't have to prove ANYTHING to you. Who are you to try to force him to do that? Leave him alone, or report and let GMs investigate if you're really that determined to find out if he "hacks". Just send a freaking ticket and stop bashing, cuz if you're wrong, you might be the one that gets banned.

/requesting lock

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 30, 2012 4:23 pm
Healer_11 wrote:
Wtf, this thread turned into a major bashfest. You don't have any proof that he is hacking.
He doesn't have to prove ANYTHING to you. Who are you to try to force him to do that? Leave him alone, or report and let GMs investigate if you're really that determined to find out if he "hacks". Just send a freaking ticket and stop bashing, cuz if you're wrong, you might be the one that gets banned.

/requesting lock  

Healer thnk god atleast some1 understud wat i was trying to say Very Happy Srsly that Guy Annoyed me alot !! n thnX AGN Razz

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedAug 30, 2012 5:07 pm
BL00DYKiLL

His signature:

You can't modify/edit -Free signatures-. Please remove it or it will be removed.

Sebster18 wrote:
Many of you have no signature.If you play wolfteam and want one ,use one of this.
They are FREE
You are not allowed to edit the signatures!  

Signature made by Sebster18:

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedAug 31, 2012 2:45 am
skaterdebcn wrote:
BL00DYKiLL

His signature:

You can't modify/edit -Free signatures-. Please remove it or it will be removed.

Sebster18 wrote:
Many of you have no signature.If you play wolfteam and want one ,use one of this.
They are FREE

Dude i was ssoooo happpy dat i got my first siggie !!! with alll the things i wanted Sad i wasss soooo happy dat i gave a 5 karma to seb .. but i did'nt read that They shud not be edited wtf Sad ........... welll i just wanna talk to seb .... if he says no ll just put the real one not the edited one ..

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedAug 31, 2012 2:48 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
skaterdebcn wrote:
BL00DYKiLL

His signature:

Sebster18 wrote:
They are FREE

Dude i was ssoooo happpy dat i got my first siggie !!! with alll the things i wanted Sad i wasss soooo happy dat i gave a 5 karma to seb .. but i did'nt read that They shud not be edited wtf Sad ........... welll i just wanna talk to seb .... if he says no ll just put the real one not the edited one ..  

just delete your signature, and use the one of him.