Author Message

vauxall

Rank 0
vauxall
Joined
26 Mar 2007
Posts
71
PostedMay 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Not letting me use credit card

Help please
I just used my credit card to purchase $10 worth of areia points and I had no problems. Ten minutes later I want to do it again, but it is telling me I cannot use that credit card????????? I have purchased atleast $60 worth in the past as well with no problems.
Help Please

Advertisement

President

Rank 2
President
Joined
07 Apr 2007
Posts
687
Location
Not Living There, United States
PostedMay 08, 2007 2:29 am
Please provide more information, what does that message says exactly?

Community Resistance General

blazer1991

Rank 4
blazer1991
Joined
06 Mar 2007
Posts
2774
Location
Bristol United Kingdom
PostedMay 08, 2007 2:30 am
President wrote:
Please provide more information, what does that message says exactly?  


Off-Topic: Congrats about GameSage. Smile

Are you sure it's not something to do with the creditcard, is it maxed? Has it expired?

vauxall

Rank 0
vauxall
Joined
26 Mar 2007
Posts
71
PostedMay 08, 2007 3:20 am
Hey thanks guys, I just tried it again and it worked.
The message was something like, cannot use this credit card, please enter another and I re entered the information 8 times just to make sure I had it right.
It works now though, after waiting around 3 hours.

President

Rank 2
President
Joined
07 Apr 2007
Posts
687
Location
Not Living There, United States
PostedMay 08, 2007 3:43 am
blazer1991 wrote:
President wrote:
Please provide more information, what does that message says exactly?  


Off-Topic: Congrats about GameSage. Smile

Are you sure it's not something to do with the creditcard, is it maxed? Has it expired?
 


Yea you too blazer1991 Wink

vauxall wrote:
Hey thanks guys, I just tried it again and it worked.
The message was something like, cannot use this credit card, please enter another and I re entered the information 8 times just to make sure I had it right.
It works now though, after waiting around 3 hours.  


Glade It worked, cheers

Community Resistance General

kyrriannia

Rank 0
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedMay 10, 2007 7:47 pm
I now this was answered but just wanted to let u know the reason it did that. When u went to put an additional $10 on it that was creating a duplicate charge which 99 percent of merchants will refuse because it sees it as an error. you always need to wait a period of time before charging the exact same amount to the same vendor

vauxall

Rank 0
vauxall
Joined
26 Mar 2007
Posts
71
PostedMay 10, 2007 9:16 pm
Cool thanks, cause it was doing it me again. I assumed that might have been the case. thank you Smile

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: