Author Message

ZiggidyDiggity

Rank 2
ZiggidyDiggity
Joined
27 Aug 2012
Posts
492
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Why is it that

I'm not into this mainstream pop music or anything, but I freakin' love Ellie Goulding. She's magical! Very Happy

Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7063
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:00 pm
Who's Ellie Goulding?

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
831
Location
South Surrey Canada
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:04 pm
inb4skrillex

no...just no skrillex; a macbbook is not an instrument

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.

ZiggidyDiggity

Rank 2
ZiggidyDiggity
Joined
27 Aug 2012
Posts
492
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:05 pm
SquishySoap wrote:
inb4skrillex

no...just no skrillex; a macbbook is not an instrument  



no just ellie goulding

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
2621
Location
Kawaii Slovenia
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Human by Ellie Goulding (goes along perfectly with Madoka Magica)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV39ITZndnQ
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AXQENyWX78

what are her other cool songs? xD

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ZiggidyDiggity

Rank 2
ZiggidyDiggity
Joined
27 Aug 2012
Posts
492
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:12 pm
blaznyuu wrote:


what are her other cool songs? xD  


all of them.

ZiggidyDiggity

Rank 2
ZiggidyDiggity
Joined
27 Aug 2012
Posts
492
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:15 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
Human by Ellie Goulding (goes along perfectly with Madoka Magica)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV39ITZndnQ
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AXQENyWX78

what are her other cool songs? xD  


by the way, where did you get your name from?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
2621
Location
Kawaii Slovenia
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:22 pm
ZiggidyDiggity wrote:
by the way, where did you get your name from?  


Nyuu is from Elfen Lied
Blaz is a short version of BlaZcoWicZ, my old nickname. it's so very similar to B.J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein

my first A.V.A IGN was iNyuuBlaZ by the way :p

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ZiggidyDiggity

Rank 2
ZiggidyDiggity
Joined
27 Aug 2012
Posts
492
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:23 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
ZiggidyDiggity wrote:
by the way, where did you get your name from?  


Nyuu is from Elfen Lied
Blaz is a short version of BlaZcoWicZ, my old nickname. it's so very similar to B.J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein

my first A.V.A IGN was iNyuuBlaZ by the way :p  


oh then I'm mistaken Smile

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:31 pm
ZiggidyDiggity wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:
ZiggidyDiggity wrote:
by the way, where did you get your name from?  


Nyuu is from Elfen Lied
Blaz is a short version of BlaZcoWicZ, my old nickname. it's so very similar to B.J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein

my first A.V.A IGN was iNyuuBlaZ by the way :p  


oh then I'm mistaken Smile  
Lawalawl

No ankles :/

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: