TrueUltima

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Converting AP to SpeedBoost does NOT work

Ok so I already had Need for Speed World before Aeria ever got the licence to suport it. That said, I figured something like this might happen when I decided to try and convert some AP into SpeedBoost.

Basically, the e-mail I'm using for both my Aeria Games account and my Need 4 Speed World account are the same, however when I attempt to add some SpeedBoost to my account via AP conversion, it tells me that I don't have a character.

Very very wrong, I have a level 27 character so get on it Aeria, this is a major problem.
Advertisement

hacker8549

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: Converting AP to SpeedBoost does NOT work

TrueUltima wrote:
Ok so I already had Need for Speed World before Aeria ever got the licence to suport it. That said, I figured something like this might happen when I decided to try and convert some AP into SpeedBoost.

Basically, the e-mail I'm using for both my Aeria Games account and my Need 4 Speed World account are the same, however when I attempt to add some SpeedBoost to my account via AP conversion, it tells me that I don't have a character.

Very very wrong, I have a level 27 character so get on it Aeria, this is a major problem.  

me too Sad

hacker8549

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2012 10:09 pm
someone to help! please!

Manstan

Rank 3
Manstan
PostedAug 29, 2012 9:06 am
Been here done that. My only reason to start back playing this hack fest NFSW, was to use up the AP I had with aeria from when they had PT. Can't be done. The only way to use aeria's AP is to start a new NFSW account, then buy AP to use in it.

So out of NFSW yet again, and another byby to aeria games.

NoSpaX

Rank 0
NoSpaX
PostedSep 27, 2012 12:41 am
If your NFSW account existed prior to Aeria, converting AP to SB -> WILL NEVER WORK.
Accounts have to be in sync, which isn't the case if the EA account exists prior to Aeria.

To use AP in NFSW:
- The Aeria Account has to have registered before NFSW.
- You have to register NFSW over Aeria, with the same Email-address.
- If that address is already registered at EA, it won't work.

Just change the Mail-adress for Aeria to another one and after it succeeded, register a new EA (in fact NFSW) account by clicking a link over Aeria's NFSW page (should say "register" or "Play Now" or something).
After you input your mail and PW, the Aeria and EA Account is connected and you can use AP.

I had the same trouble, so I keep this Account as a spare to submit helpful advices..

I am also in the german EA Forums, helping with technical problems.