GMTenRing

Rank 3
GMTenRing
PostedAug 28, 2012 3:56 pm   Last edited by GMTenRing on Sep 10, 2012 1:11 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Patch Notes - September 6th, 2012

Grand Fantasia Patch Notes 09/06/2012

Content Update!

Fortification has been increased to +18! See the guide here

Blessed Fortification Clovers have been renamed Masters Fortification Inscription 4's and appear as MFI icons in the inventory

Teleport Stones instantly warp the character to the specified quest point by activating this feature in the Quest Tracker and then clicking on the "Q"

Potions, Mid-Potions, Ether, and Mid-Ether have had their effects increased

A 10-slot backpack has been added to the General Store. The existing bags have had their prices lowered

New PvP fruits and weapons have been added to the chests

New Fruit Alchemy Scrolls and New Teleportation Fruits for Pheonix Tower, Black Flame Ruins, Forbidden Temple, Crying Sailor, and Condemned Island

Sprites Level 1-66 have increased EXP for work, increased success rates, and production times have been decreased

Drop rates of Emblems and crafting materials for orange and yellow weapons have been increased

Many mounts have had their requirements lowered and speed increased

Level 1-70 normal and elite mobs have had their HP reduced

Altar fame payout for powers has been increased

Fame requirements for Altar Sprites has been decreased

Lower Level Improvements!

See the detailed guide here

Following maps have death penalty removed:
Siwa Island, Moonlight Forest, Belcar Plateau, Black Swamp, Blue Bay, Ironwheel Beach, Red Ridge, Kaslow Plains, Steam Mine Mountain, Southern Island, Shell Hill, Sprites' Forest, Ancient Forest

Level 21-30 Hellfire Arena has been added

Level 25 PvP armor has been added to the Sprite Ambassador's Armor Box

A new starter mount is available at Level 6 and can be improved at level 15 and 25

New guild quests and boss quests from Level 6 to 25 have been added

Level 1 quest "Hurricane Prince's Request" has been added. Speak to Beckit in Kaslow (158 338).

*All issues have been addressed to our developers and are currently being investigated. Thank you for your patience.

Guild Wars

• Guild vs Guild was reset.

Exp

• The Exp on the MPT and MSMF will continue to be manually added by our GM team while we can get the exp approved and implemented by the devs. Please note that FOR NOW we are going to have 115% increase on the MPT, however, we might bring it down some when it becomes permanent, so enjoy while you can.

Sprite Alchemy

• For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Events!

• Be sure to stay in the know on the latest events HERE!
Advertisement

KrissyJoePj

Twin Saga Silver Founder
KrissyJoePj
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:24 pm
BEST UPDATE EVERY! THANKS DEVS AND GMS!

Asharti

Rank 1
Asharti
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:29 pm
I....came back at the wrong time, didn't I? D:

/overwhelmed

xMinna-90 shaman. Guild: Evolution. Status: Setting up for permanent retirement. :D

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:30 pm
Awesome patch this is going to get very interesting with all the now things to do

JamrAxu

Rank 0
JamrAxu
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:32 pm
God lor i cant wait to see that lvl 20-30 kids whit +18.... still needing to put something to reduce that big difference between players and ap buyers, and highbies who have 3,4,5 chars low lvls. Maybe a fortification rule for every pvp lvl Mad

and yea, its a op patch i love all the changes Very Happy thx for all gms

scarfaceguns

Twin Saga Silver Founder
scarfaceguns
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Sprite Squirt gun has been removed from the game i had it before i logged and now i have no back costume, cant even find it in archive list.

noning80

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:41 pm
nice improvement but not with when i got "Download:\GrandFantasia.exe" error everytime when this happened =(

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:46 pm
why are there great improvement for 1-70 players, to promote capping at 70?

Dont see any great improvement for 71+ players expected +18

ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:52 pm
did the patch for antistun glitch come in?

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedSep 06, 2012 8:53 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
If you think +18 is bad you haven't seen the next equipment upgrade. Leveling gear. A level 90 can upgrade their level 25 PVP set to lvl 90 gear w/ proper stats. If you don't have a level 90 character you can't raise it to 90 (only your max characters level).

Enjoy being slaughtered in 30 and 40 arenas.  

I believe actually the maximum level that the equipment can be upgraded is restricted to the level of the equip itself, so a level 30 item can't be upgraded past level 30, no matter what your character's level is.

<center></center>