Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedAug 26, 2012 4:40 pm   Last edited by Aimrys on Feb 28, 2013 9:54 pm. Edited 51 times in total

Old Post

Please visit Caelum's NEW recruitment thread!
Visit our NEW recruitment thread here.
Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedAug 26, 2012 5:21 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Dec 28, 2012 6:57 pm. Edited 11 times in total
In Caelum we have some basic rules and regulations for all of our members and staff members to follow. These rules are simply put in place to make sure things run smoothly in our community and to prevent drama and fighting as much as possible.

• Do not excessively swear in guild chat, Mumble, or on the website/forums.

• Do not spam in guild chat, Mumble, or on the website/forums.

• Keep topics and content to a maximum of a PG-13 rating.

• Avoid talking about topics that make people uncomfortable.

• Treat fellow guild members and those outside of the guild the way you would want to be treated. Respect is important here.

• All members must be able to read, write, and speak in English to an understandable and reasonable extent. This does not mean you can’t speak languages other than than English. Members who speak more than one language are welcome and encouraged!

• All members must be at least 13 years old at their time of applying for membership.

• All members must be able to understand our rules and regulations as they are required to agree to them upon applying for membership. Refusal to comply with our rules or to agree with them will result in removal from the guild.

• You must download and make use of Raidcall. Information for Raidcall can be found on the forums under the Introductions section. You are not required to have or make use of a microphone on Raidcall.

• You must check the website and forums for the guild at least once every 2 days. They are important resources for communicating guild information and news.

{If you have any questions regarding these rules, please contact myself or Aimrys. We will be happy to give you a hand. -Aeis}

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedAug 26, 2012 6:11 pm   Last edited by Aimrys on Dec 22, 2012 4:23 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Caelum is known for its fun and exciting events which not only entertain our members, but reward our members for actively participating in the community. Here's a few of our events:

• Karaoke Nights - Sing your heart out to one of your favorite songs LIVE! on Mumble to be entered into a drawing for some pretty nice prizes.

• Raffles - Buy raffle tickets with in-game money to not only enter a raffle for a prize, but to help with donating money to the guild. Portions of the collected money donated to the guild while the rest will be added to the Item Mall prize.

• Art Contests - Feeling creative? We host all types of art contests! From visual fan-art to fan-fiction, we want to see it and you may win prizes.

• Scavenger Hunts - Collect the requested in-game items in the game be the first one to hand them in by the end of the event to win prizes!

• Monthly Community Survey Giveaways - Every month on the 15th we will have a survey posted on our site where members can enter to win prizes just by filling out the survey to help improve our community.

• Member of the Month Award - Outstanding guild members will be given this award on the 1st of each month with an awesome prize along with it!

• ...and much, much more!

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedAug 26, 2012 6:45 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Dec 28, 2012 7:21 pm. Edited 10 times in total

Interested in joining Caelum? Here's who to contact:

On Aeria:

Leader: Aimrys

Community Manager: Karma (Knaja)

Senoir Mod: Kai

Mods: Kiiska (AGE: Kiiksalicious), Kiiska, Xenin, Replaced, Shawtty, and Deilicate

Web manager: xSerenitas

In-game:

If you wish to contact us in-game, please whisper:

In-game names to be determined. For now, please contact us through the Caelum webpage or by Aeria's private messaging system. Thank you! Smile

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedAug 26, 2012 6:52 pm
Reserved.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:06 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Nov 06, 2012 6:56 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I love Caelum! The members are friendly, funny and helpful, and TS3 convos are never dull. Seriously....you all make me laugh too much. D< -squishes-

And yes, I'm lazy. Bite me. :>

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:07 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
I love Caelum! The members are friendly, funny and helpful, and TS3 convos are never dull. Seriously....you all make me laugh too much. D< -squishes-  

Thanks! <3 I'm so glad you like it here.

Oh, and thank you for helping us design and manage our website. Smile

Usernameloll

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:15 pm
This guild is AMAZZZIING *-*
I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I had never meet these crazed group of lovable peoples :3
I'd recommend anyone and everyone reading this to join up ASAP, and if your already in? QUIT AND RE-APPLY CUZ THIS GUILD IS JUST THAT AMAZING

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedOct 16, 2012 6:16 pm
Usernameloll wrote:
This guild is AMAZZZIING *-*
I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I had never meet these crazed group of lovable peoples :3
I'd recommend anyone and everyone reading this to join up ASAP, and if your already in? QUIT AND REPLY CUZ THIS GUILD IS JUST THAT AMAZING  

I'm loving your enthusiasm. Is this Zuzu or Kai posting this? Haha!

Thanks for the positive feedback!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 17, 2012 1:05 pm
If you guys haven't already, go ahead and get on the LO guild list Very Happy
Best of luck to your revamped guild~