KonTrolled

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2012 2:11 pm

FAMAS MK.III Mod Guide

Not to be taken seriously. But I'm serious.
FAMAS MK.3 -

Ratings:
Damage: 4/10
Range: 7/10
Accuracy: 5/10
Stability: 6/10
Mobility: 3/10
ROF: 10/10
Ammo: 0/10

How to use: Burst. Full Auto at CQC. Don't macro idiots, still gives high bloom Smile

Mods:

2x Scope: Useless, personal preference!
No Scope: Good, Zoom in Capability ( accurate )
Full Auto Trigger: Need!
Burst: Fun and more accurate!
Advertisement

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedAug 26, 2012 8:03 pm
lol, i use the scope to troll snipers,
doesn't anyone else?

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 27, 2012 12:52 am
bmendonc wrote:
lol, i use the scope to troll snipers,
doesn't anyone else?  

i fire 1 bullet at a sniper camper and run away. i'm sure they get that where-did-that-come-from feeling.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: FAMAS MK.III Mod Guide

Not to be taken seriously. But I'm serious.
My personal ratings for this gun

Ratings relative to rifles.
Damage: 6/10 (It's damage isn't that bad, is it? It actually has pretty solid killing power if you score a shot on the helmet.)
Range: 6/10 (Psshh, its range damage sucks)
Accuracy: 8/10 (Better moveshot accuracy than M4MK3, AKMK3, and XM8. Plus it has a laser zoomshot.)
Stability: 7/10 (IMO the stability is great, and it has awesome moveshot and low recoil. The only problem is that it has high ROF, which makes the cumulative recoil/bloom build up rapidly. A plus to the recoil is that it often carries your crosshairs right up to the enemy's head for a quick final blow.)
Mobility: 9/10 (Trivia: 80-90% of rifles have the exact same mobility! Key exceptions include L85 and the post-nerf Para. Famas MK3 has the same mobility as the majority of rifles and cannot be rated lower)
ROF: 9.5/10 (YES YES YES, THE ROOOF. Only ones that beat it are Famas F1, Famas G2, and Firefox.)
Ammo: 10/10 (I mean, all rifles have the same 30 shots except for the Snow Leopard, Para, etc. There's nothing wrong with 30 shots on a high-ROF gun as long as you don't spray and miss 70% of your shots.)

Then again, I'm the leader of TeamFamas. Of course I would rate this rifle higher than most would. I love it and I've gotten my one and only 5-man clutch ace with it.