chakrabill99

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

???

AVA installs and aeria ignite continues like AVA never installed in the first place

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

xminou123

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: ???

chakrabill99 wrote:
AVA installs and aeria ignite continues like AVA never installed in the first place  

my problem is when i click "game start" then after it pops up "Failed to execute AVA.exe(last error.2)

1ssam

Rank 1
PostedSep 23, 2012 5:15 am

asd

asd
Hey im an old ava player LTuGGz

But im new to this aeria B..l.s..t, i downloaded ava and the ignite c..p But when i press to start the game i get the usual ava start, i get the picture after that i get this error:

Can some one help me Smile id like to see what have become from ava Smile

C yu guys in game

Roderica2

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 1:24 pm

hey ...

A.V.A problem ...
Hi all , so i also played A.V.A on ijji , so i decided to try it here , i have downloaded the reactor thing updated A.V.A , i click on play and then it goes to the A.V.A launcher i click the start button , and it shows up a window the name of it is Themida and it says " A monitor program has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program. "

Can anyone help me ? please ...
[i]

OT.Hex

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 6:08 pm
I recently installed this game via Aeria Ignite, and when I go to play it, it comes up with "Error - Unable to update to the latest version"

Any fixes? Do I need to reinstall? I can't see a manual update or anything.

Thanks
Hex

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 03, 2012 6:14 pm
OT.Hex wrote:
I recently installed this game via Aeria Ignite, and when I go to play it, it comes up with "Error - Unable to update to the latest version"

Thanks
Hex  

I would make a complete uninstall of A.V.A and Aeria Ignite. Then go check where this 2 installations took place and delete those folders (and anything not deleted by earlier uninstall).
then once again install Aeria Ignite and though that A.V.A

edit: before the uninstall you might want to backup the screenshots if you have any. and also uninstall the other versions of A.V.A (Steam and ijji).

OT.Hex

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 7:25 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
OT.Hex wrote:

Thanks
Hex  

I would make a complete uninstall of A.V.A and Aeria Ignite. Then go check where this 2 installations took place and delete those folders (and anything not deleted by earlier uninstall).
then once again install Aeria Ignite and though that A.V.A

edit: before the uninstall you might want to backup the screenshots if you have any. and also uninstall the other versions of A.V.A (Steam and ijji).  

Ok, where would I go about to make a back up of the AVA download? Cos I don't want to have to redownload 4gbs. I don't mind downloading patches
edit: Ok so I found where it's saved, do I just copy everything into another folder, then reinstall and pause then copy over the files into the new install path?

dylanvdw97

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:44 am

Error

Error
I have the same problem as 1ssam

How can i fix it?

nguyen2401

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 12:06 am

help me

help me
when i started and aeria sent me the message : " We regret to inform you that for licensing reasons, IP addresses from certain countries can no longer access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause " how can i fix that , help me please

SilverCranium

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 11:54 am

I cant connect to the servers

I cant connect to the servers. It says 'Fail due to time and cannot connect to the servers.'