Great Idea and well made guide ★★★★★
I have some corrections you may want to add as annotation box:
- Bayard/Salvio can stack for sure to 8 (I think it goes up to 10 but noone ever survived
- Dana ICE (#2 skill) is broken when opponent gets hit not when dana is: it's a typo of the tooltup
- Guillarme disarm reduces attk and mattk from weapon to 0: so it's like fighting without special weapon dealing <5k per hit
- Robo skill #2 (steam pressure) removes 100k hp only when enemy is under #3 debuff (Electrify)
- Alice's sleep can't be broken with damage , all other's get cleansed on damage
- Null Heart #2 and #3 Skills as well as Herak #3 can't be aimed: they are aoe centered on caster
- Skills differ with lvls: dots/heal/pattk buff change depending on the lvl your char is
I'll add some personal suggestions as well:
Class: pick mage or samurai for the extra pattk /mattk on penthos/ragnarok
Certificates: use 4 green certs for 5% extra pattk/mattk and/or in order cast spd, aspd, mspd, hp, double hit,resistance certs
Stack movespeed trying to cap at least with melee bosses (100%) you need 50 base movespeed for that
Doublehit/Triple hit gear: sadness, ripple necklace...
When u have a monster that heals switch to penthos before using heal skill (more mcrit dmg mcrit rate).
You can use power scroll to up ragnarok/penthos to safe enchant : if you find cheap lvl 20 scrolls you can go up to 4 (ofc you have to do this each match)
Practice esc+tab and autoattack to catch sliders while on melee
Persoal preference of Bosses:
Miller is the most game breaking imho: I can easily win 1v3 with it
Bayard and Salvio : I use them as ranged monster aiming to keep 5+ stack on all enemies, and using #3 as crowd control; I won lots of 1v3 with them , and I think they are the only ones that can hope to beat a good miller slider/healer.
I hope u'll do more guides, this was really good