zEKAR

Rank 0
zEKAR
PostedAug 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Complete Monster Arena Guide!

All about the monster arena!
Are you clueless in monster arena? Too many abilities and monsters to keep track of? Not sure what abilities to use? No idea how to win? Or do you just want to crush your opponents and become the best? Then this guide is for you! It's a complete rundown on EVERYTHING IMPORTANT about the Monster Arena! Starting off from what weapons to use, the important debuff's and all the info you need about every single monster in the arena! After you check out these videos you'll soon be a Champion of the Monster Arenas!

Enjoy and I hope this guide helps you guys out! Good luck in the Arena's! If you have any questions you can leave them in comments on YouTube or send me a in game mail (Will respond to comments on YouTube quicker)
In Game name: Zakiera (Server: Saph)

Search "Eden Eternal Complete Monster Arena Guide" Or My YouTube name "Zakiera2123"
Or click a link down below! Smile
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJiPHCOeKGY&feature=g-upl
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urQ54klBYhY&feature=g-upl
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XswRP09U9B4&feature=g-upl
Advertisement

omry15996

Rank 1
omry15996
PostedAug 27, 2012 2:38 pm
Ty

Posted By Aeria Mobile

alee.13

Rank 0
alee.13
PostedAug 27, 2012 3:29 pm
You forgot the part when you get disconnected after every match.

iaaf83

Rank 1
iaaf83
PostedAug 28, 2012 5:12 am
Great Idea and well made guide ★★★★★

I have some corrections you may want to add as annotation box:

• Bayard/Salvio can stack for sure to 8 (I think it goes up to 10 but noone ever survived Cool
  • Dana ICE (#2 skill) is broken when opponent gets hit not when dana is: it's a typo of the tooltup
  • Guillarme disarm reduces attk and mattk from weapon to 0: so it's like fighting without special weapon dealing <5k per hit
  • Robo skill #2 (steam pressure) removes 100k hp only when enemy is under #3 debuff (Electrify)
  • Alice's sleep can't be broken with damage , all other's get cleansed on damage
  • Null Heart #2 and #3 Skills as well as Herak #3 can't be aimed: they are aoe centered on caster
  • Skills differ with lvls: dots/heal/pattk buff change depending on the lvl your char is

I'll add some personal suggestions as well:
Class: pick mage or samurai for the extra pattk /mattk on penthos/ragnarok
Certificates: use 4 green certs for 5% extra pattk/mattk and/or in order cast spd, aspd, mspd, hp, double hit,resistance certs
Stack movespeed trying to cap at least with melee bosses (100%) you need 50 base movespeed for that
Doublehit/Triple hit gear: sadness, ripple necklace...
Silence/Disarm/2hit/3hit/movespeed trophies
When u have a monster that heals switch to penthos before using heal skill (more mcrit dmg mcrit rate).
You can use power scroll to up ragnarok/penthos to safe enchant : if you find cheap lvl 20 scrolls you can go up to 4 (ofc you have to do this each match)
Practice esc+tab and autoattack to catch sliders while on melee

Persoal preference of Bosses:
Miller is the most game breaking imho: I can easily win 1v3 with it
Bayard and Salvio : I use them as ranged monster aiming to keep 5+ stack on all enemies, and using #3 as crowd control; I won lots of 1v3 with them , and I think they are the only ones that can hope to beat a good miller slider/healer.

I hope u'll do more guides, this was really good Smile

SapphireMiku

Rank 1
SapphireMiku
PostedAug 28, 2012 6:58 am
Good guide, and I hope it gets stickied and people really promote this. There is a large lack of understanding of how Monster Arena works for most of the population, for the simple fact there is so much information to absorb before you can be good at it.

Quick Addition to this:
iaaf83 wrote:
Class: pick mage or samurai for the extra pattk /mattk on penthos/ragnarok  

There are also a lot of decent classes besides mage and Samurai which can help in monster arena. In no particular order:

1) Cleric; Use all 3 buffs before each match. You will get +10% (or +12% with KP boost) HP and MP for every round with boosted Luck for more Crits and WIS for more healing.

2) Bard; Gives a nice +10% movement speed buff. Human Bards also get a passive chance for multiple hit from the class.

3) Knight; Higher Base HP due to KP points, and immune to sleep. Very powerful tool when you go up in a fight against Alice since most people don't know how to use Alice if they cannot rely on sleep.

4) Templar; Immune to Stun. Stun isn't to big of an issue since it's duration is so short, but still keeps you protected from at least 2 monsters and any passive stuns.

5) Warrior (Bear Race); These guys are annoying and can really pull a match to their side. They have a passive fear status which can really hurt if it procs 1 or 2 times a match. It's basically like a passive Alice's sleep. Cant move, Cant cast, Cant do anything, and has a fairly long duration.

6) Mage; see quoted post above.

7) Samurai; see quoted post above.

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedAug 28, 2012 7:24 am
Excellent guide, especially that you give details about each monster. I'm making a single image that just ranks the monsters (in my opinion) but you should submit this to the guide index once you fix the few skill details. Smile

I know a lot of people don't like to play monster arena, so here's hoping some better circulation of info will change that.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:17 am
Biggest problem with monster arena is the few melee mobs with no counter to slide casters other than magic dog. Herak, Juan, and Jiro need to be removed from monster arena for failing so badly.