No problem everyone. Just know that I can't be on the forum all the time. We attend to multiple games, Gunz being one of them. There's lots to do, and everything has to be prioritized accordingly.
(Answers to IjjiSpec:)
1. MAIET told us to expect the patch with the new mode in the latter part of next month.
2. Weren't told about getting a reporting feature.
3. I have tried contacting MAIET for new content in general, but the response has been nominal. It is reportedly very difficult for them to support requests other than the update they're getting to us next month. I am trying to arrange a conference call with them. Trying being the keyword. Once I get them on call, whenever that is, I will also present the suggestions given.
4. I'm still waiting to hear back from Inca about the hack report I sent them. The last notice we've gotten is that they are working on it. I continue to follow up with them.
5. I played Gunz years ago back when I was also playing Rakion. I'm always playing new games though, so eventually every game becomes part of my play history. And no, I'm not saying this up just to sound like I'm trying to appeal to you guys. lol
I understand that as players, you only get to see what happens in the front, such as the Loot Wheel or Loot Forge, and think that our concern is only that. But that certainly isn't the case. Systems like that have already been on Aeria's platform for a long time now, so it's not something that takes as much time as getting the clan system built. There are always things going on in the background.
Know this much: I want to keep Gunz alive. I know that the players were treated to significant and frequent discounts, and that's great. But put yourself in a scenario where you run a small shop of your choosing, you know how many products you have and how much of it. You consider selling a "lifetime supply" plan of whatever products you sell and for very cheap. Everyone buys it and is happy! But you begin to notice less people returning to the store, since they have no need to. Think about that. I can't say much more.
Anyways, the significant things in the works for Gunz are:
1. Update from devs with the new mode (but we're trying to request more new things)
2. The web-based clan system
3. Web mall change. I'm working on a new, far more organized structure than the Ijji mall that we ported, based on item sub-types and ordered by level. There will be additions to the mall in conjunction with this. It's a significant work in progress.
4. Inca working on GameGuard update to block the recent hacks