lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedAug 28, 2012 4:48 am
trainer772 wrote:
pz.e wrote:
I sent in tickets, for every single one. As I stated, since I saw no action being taken, I tried to involve a gamesage. You should try actually reading through something before you respond.
If the report function worked, I wouldn't constantly have seen the same people OPK'ing / gun adding, now would I?
Saying something vs. it actually happening are two completely different things.
They can spew all the sht they want out of their mouths, but at the end of the day when I actually played this game, I just saw the same kids doing the same sht.
You can continue to slob on the knobs of the pathetic "staff" "Game Masters" all you want, anyone that isn't blind can see that the same sht just keeps happening.
Once you dolts realize that until you prevent the things from being done, nothing will change.

Do you even realize how dumb you look?
"Report gun adders, their account will be banned!! But wait, 5 minutes after the ban, they can make another new account, have the same guns / experience in a matter of a few clicks!! And there's more!! IF THEY'RE NOT REPORTED, THEY'RE NOT BANNED!!

If those priqs weren't so lazy they could easily use their tools to hardware ban anyone that's done any form of cheating, but as I stated before, we have to do all the work, only to see nothing happen, and they're the ones being paid.

The only things they've actually tried to speed along the process of are their means of making money on this game. It's so difficult to move websites!!!!!!!
Just goes to show the intelligence level of the people "running" this game.

aeriajokes.com  
The pure fact is that hackers are being banned. Of course not 100% of hackers can be banned, but they are being dealt with by the thousands. No person can be expected to get a 100% on every test at school, right?
Aeria has a limited number of GMs to do the work, keep in mind. And instead of assuming that people don't get HWID banned it would be wise to realize that both Aeria and ijji HWID + IP bans; it's just that most people can find ways around them.
Aeria continues to take action and will take even greater action that I'm not permitted to specify.
Thanks.  

At max 1500 ppl play this game on a normal basis. So "thousands" is pushing it

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-
Advertisement

lxXProtoXxl

Rank 0
lxXProtoXxl
PostedAug 29, 2012 4:09 am
Should have done this a lot earlier, but you did it so that counts. All I know is most of the competitive teams left AVA. Thank you though.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedAug 29, 2012 5:41 am
lxXProtoXxl wrote:
Should have done this a lot earlier, but you did it so that counts. All I know is most of the competitive teams left AVA. Thank you though.  

it should be easier for the rest of us then :p to win prizes in competitions. a lot of people are happy with Aeria Games (me too). sooner or later those competitive teams will come back. if not :p I won't miss them.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

jool093

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 9:04 am

DO something

DO SOMETHING STACKING CLANS
This two clans Stacked us in Cw

1) 5v3 stack (Dont remember their clan name (someone help if remember their name)
AVA_120830_081617_00.jpg:

2) LegSoldiers or Legsoldier clan stack us 6v3

AVA_120830_063750_00.jpg:

jool093

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 9:04 am

DO something

1) 5v3 stack (Dont remember their clan name (someone help if remember their name)
AVA_120830_081617_00.jpg:

2) LegSoldiers or Legsoldier clan stack us 6v3

AVA_120830_063750_00.jpg:

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Re: DO something

jool093 wrote:
Make sure to send in a ticket with complete evidence! The requirements are listed in the original post. If you are unable to provide screenshots that directly show that they stacked, Aeria is unable to penalize them.

BgITopGirl

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2012 7:16 am

WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:09 pm
How about this:

You start 5v5. Players from team A drops, and it's 4v5. Then, they call you a stacker and report?

QuinkyOnAeria

Rank 0
QuinkyOnAeria
PostedSep 26, 2012 3:04 am
WoIfff wrote:
How about this:

You start 5v5. Players from team A drops, and it's 4v5. Then, they call you a stacker and report?  

--

trainer772 wrote:

Make sure to send in a ticket with complete evidence! The requirements are listed in the original post. If you are unable to provide screenshots that directly show that they stacked, Aeria is unable to penalize them.  

> Read the original post.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedSep 26, 2012 4:11 am
now it's 5vs5 or 8vs8 xD no more stacking problem. hope they fix the clan war problem with starting the map asap.

I'll miss 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 though..

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing