-Wants to be GS
-Rickrolls people

._.  
:D

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 27, 2012 6:48 am
pz.e wrote:
proper way to substitute teams would have one join so he's in-game before you drop your 5th player.

and it seems you can't be wrongfully banned if there is no agreement to 5v5.. so what is the big deal there?

and why should we have to record / screenshot for "further proof" of someone hacking?
is this you guys telling us how broken the in-game report feature is?
if they can't gather enough evidence themselves as a company based on an in-game report, why even use it? it shouldn't take us doing all of the work to get someone banned..
derp report derp record video derp have your entire clan take a screenshot and upload it
DERP BECAUSE THE IN-GAME REPORT FEATURE IS AS USELESS AS THE COMPANY RUNNING THIS GAME DERP

you guys wonder why no one gives this game the time of day anymore..

huge joke  

Your signature is disturbing

I am Snaes.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedAug 27, 2012 7:55 am
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
-Wants to be GS
-Rickrolls people

._.  

One cant have fun?
Now this is for You
-Shouldnt be a GS
-Abuses his gs tag to bug gms in banning and unbanning and delteing topics to preserve his image
Tisk tisk tisk.Smh
Why did they even pick you?Your an awful gs for one and your no help to the GS Team.
PS:oops i thought snow shovel was the one who replied lol(ya have similar avatar)
Anyways trainer....dnt...make...me...show...that....SS...of you ahuehuehue

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:11 am
iGoldDragon wrote:
One cant have fun?
Now this is for You
-Shouldnt be a GS
-Abuses his gs tag to bug gms in banning and unbanning and delteing topics to preserve his image
Tisk tisk tisk.Smh
Why did they even pick you?Your an awful gs for one and your no help to the GS Team.
PS:oops i thought snow shovel was the one who replied lol(ya have similar avatar)
L2ReadNames >_>

pekjjak

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:28 am
5v5 becomes 4v5. Team with 4 takes screenshot and bam temporary ban for everyone. Derp.

How about two screenshots: one at game start and one during stack.
My team always plays stacked teams for fun. There are so many flaws in this system.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:33 am
pekjjak wrote:
5v5 becomes 4v5. Team with 4 takes screenshot and bam temporary ban for everyone. Derp.

How about two screenshots: one at game start and one during stack.
My team always plays stacked teams for fun. There are so many flaws in this system.  
That's why I said you need a SS of the agreement. If you show a 4v5 but you can't show a SS of agreeing to a 4v4, no one gets a ban.
pz.e wrote:
CAPS LOCK RAAAAGE.  
The in game report function isn't enough to demonstrate that it's a clan war; of course the hacker will be banned but the clan won't be penalized.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:37 am
iGoldDragon wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
-Wants to be GS
-Rickrolls people

._.  

One cant have fun?
Now this is for You
-Shouldnt be a GS
Tisk tisk tisk.Smh

Lol

I am Snaes.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 27, 2012 10:37 am
pz.e wrote:
speaking of being a mature professional representative.. i didn't know quote editing and falsifying what someone said was mature or professional

the in-game report button doesn't suffice for anything more than to give players the false sense that their report actually does something

who cares if it's a clan war, as a whole the button doesn't serve it's purpose

if you report someone hacking, and they hack, they should be banned
end of story
of course the shtty report couldnt couldn't tell adam from eve, so how would it know if someone is cheating (newsflash, it wouldn't / doesn't)

however, with this overly-flawed report system we have, you practically have to dedicate several hours of your time to MAYBE get someone banned.

just like your thread on "gun adders"

you can ask your friend snowshovel, and a few of his clanmates, i compiled a .txt list of people i ran into that used the gun adder - green ranks with tar-21 cherries, bg crushers, dual barbatos, pumpkin nades, etc. etc.

each individual i encountered i did the following:
screenshotted - several instances of them getting kills with the item(s) in cold case
reported each individual - sometimes more than once if they played in the same room again
wrote their name down in a .txt document
uploaded each screenshot
submitted a ticket

not a SINGLE player that i reported was banned, and after such i provided my .txt list to snowshovel

don't really know if they ended up being banned or not, or if he even read it, but i gave it to CONVICT (topher) on forse's teamspeak and he said he gave it to snowshovel

my point being, you, the ticket system, any of the other gamesages (except for Uxys, because he's the only one who's done enough to qualify him for the job), the game masters, and any other member of aeria staff does nothing

even after, i / we the players have to go ABOVE AND BEYOND to provide sufficient evidence to have a cheater banned, they're still not banned

i'd edit quotes of truth too if i was a member of the sht staff that is the direct result of the sht system you guys are "trying" to implement

take better preventative measures, otherwise stop trying because what you're doing just isn't working  
You should have sent the evidence in via a ticket rather than through a GS.
The in game function works, though. If you wish to argue its usefulness you may, but the simple fact is that thousands have been banned through the in-game report function. I'm told by GMs that it works marvelously and I am to encourage users to continue using the report function. Hundreds are banned continuously for gun adding, aimbotting, chamming, OPKing, and the likes just through it.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:52 pm
pz.e wrote:
I sent in tickets, for every single one. As I stated, since I saw no action being taken, I tried to involve a gamesage. You should try actually reading through something before you respond.
If the report function worked, I wouldn't constantly have seen the same people OPK'ing / gun adding, now would I?
Saying something vs. it actually happening are two completely different things.
They can spew all the sht they want out of their mouths, but at the end of the day when I actually played this game, I just saw the same kids doing the same sht.
You can continue to slob on the knobs of the pathetic "staff" "Game Masters" all you want, anyone that isn't blind can see that the same sht just keeps happening.
Once you dolts realize that until you prevent the things from being done, nothing will change.

Do you even realize how dumb you look?
"Report gun adders, their account will be banned!! But wait, 5 minutes after the ban, they can make another new account, have the same guns / experience in a matter of a few clicks!! And there's more!! IF THEY'RE NOT REPORTED, THEY'RE NOT BANNED!!

If those priqs weren't so lazy they could easily use their tools to hardware ban anyone that's done any form of cheating, but as I stated before, we have to do all the work, only to see nothing happen, and they're the ones being paid.

The only things they've actually tried to speed along the process of are their means of making money on this game. It's so difficult to move websites!!!!!!!
Just goes to show the intelligence level of the people "running" this game.

aeriajokes.com  
The pure fact is that hackers are being banned. Of course not 100% of hackers can be banned, but they are being dealt with by the thousands. No person can be expected to get a 100% on every test at school, right?
Aeria has a limited number of GMs to do the work, keep in mind. And instead of assuming that people don't get HWID banned it would be wise to realize that both Aeria and ijji HWID + IP bans; it's just that most people can find ways around them.
Aeria continues to take action and will take even greater action that I'm not permitted to specify.
Thanks.