I was expecting this from you. lol.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:20 pm
trainer772 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
YES! YES! YES!  

Would you like to forward the idea of winning iyan parts or such items for winning or just participating in cws?

Also pug server. Both are already out in JAVA and KAVA and I think this would help boosting the competitive level of this community by a lot.

I am Snaes.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:23 pm
CyberRion wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
YES! YES! YES!  
Would you like to forward the idea of winning iyan parts or such items for winning or just participating in cws?

Also pug server. Both are already out in JAVA and KAVA and I think this would help boosting the competitive level of this community by a lot.  
Believe that's already been done a while ago.
PUG server, EU scrim channel - I don't have enough experience with that, it would be better for someone who's actually scrimmed more than 10 times in his life to pass that up.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:25 pm
trainer772 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
YES! YES! YES!  

Believe that's already been done a while ago.
PUG server, EU scrim channel - I don't have enough experience with that, it would be better for someone who's actually scrimmed more than 10 times in his life to pass that up.  

I'm not even playing pub anymore, only cw and pugs. I mean, honestly, I dont care about hackers. If they put their professionalism on just leave as noone even cares about w|l.

And you must be kidding me, you haven't played scrim for more than 50 times?

I am Snaes.

Okesmak124

Rank 2
Okesmak124
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:29 pm

O.o

Cool
Ok evidences as Videos on youTube

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:30 pm
CyberRion wrote:
I'm not even playing pub anymore, only cw and pugs. I mean, honestly, I dont care about hackers. If they put their professionalism on just leave as noone even cares about w|l.

And you must be kidding me, you haven't played scrim for more than 50 times?  
Only time I ever scrimmed was to counterstack back in ijji days. Otherwise I don't consider myself as a competitive player and I stick to small non-scrimming clans.

dayrick5

Rank 0
dayrick5
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Replacing

High Pinger Out...Low Pinger In.
Because you guys don't have west coast servers like ijji did, my ping went from 50-70 to over 200 consistently. This is a serious crying shame. It has cut my game play in half. It's intolerable to be floating, tele-porting, dc'ing and lagging as much as you guys have caused me.

Point being...I have to be replaced in CW all the time. My ping skyrockets from a low 150ish (yes that's low for me now) to over 300 for 1-3 minutes at a time. Its freakin outrageous. So, we called for a replacement and the other team started screaming stack and taking screenshots even though we told them it was a replacement. CW teams need to understand that too so there's no lame banning for replacing. FYI.

I lost a 6-6 match cuz my ping went to 414 and I dc'd and lost the clutch while stalling with 18 seconds on the bomb. Lame.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: Replacing

High Pinger Out...Low Pinger In.
dayrick5 wrote:
Because you guys don't have west coast servers like ijji did, my ping went from 50-70 to over 200 consistently. This is a serious crying shame. It has cut my game play in half. It's intolerable to be floating, tele-porting, dc'ing and lagging as much as you guys have caused me.

Point being...I have to be replaced in CW all the time. My ping skyrockets from a low 150ish (yes that's low for me now) to over 300 for 1-3 minutes at a time. Its freakin outrageous. So, we called for a replacement and the other team started screaming stack and taking screenshots even though we told them it was a replacement. CW teams need to understand that too so there's no lame banning for replacing. FYI.

I lost a 6-6 match cuz my ping went to 414 and I dc'd and lost the clutch while stalling with 18 seconds on the bomb. Lame.  
The scrim channel was still in the East coast server all the same. The North America server (and scrim channel) now seems to be in Canada, which should be closer to you. If you have ping problems, make sure to end Akami netsession and Aeria Ignite with task manager.
If you want to sub in a clan war, you should tell the other clan and have the replaced player leave first before subbing him. But thanks for bringing that up, I'll add it.

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:07 pm
@Trainer772 ihopayubenalottepeepoll

Posted By Aeria Mobile