trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:24 pm   Last edited by trainer772 on Nov 30, 2012 3:53 pm. Edited 7 times in total

[Announcement] Hacks in Clan Wars

Let's get scrimmin' again!
Hey guys,

We've heard your concerns about the competitive field in AVA - especially about all those hackers getting free wins in clan wars at your expense. In an effort to revive the competitive scene, we are proud to announce that...

(Drumroll)

~~Any clan that uses a hacker can be temporarily banned.~~

To clarify, all of the clan's members won't be banned; only the cheaters in the room will be. This policy may change in the future though, so please be wary if your clan tends to hack or stack in scrims!

How to gather evidence

In order to gather sufficient evidence to prove that a clan is hacking against your clan, you must record the whole procedure using the following standards.

If the player is hacking, use the in-game report function to report the suspected player. Take sufficient screenshots of the hacking happening or record the whole match using bandicam or some other free recording software. Then upload it as a private youtube video.

Once you've got all your evidence, send in a ticket with all your screenshot uploaded to Postimage or your video uploaded to Youtube.  

But wait! What if someone in my clan decided to hack the match against my clan's will?
This is no excuse. If someone on your clan decides to hack, you should report the hacker and leave the match!  

Thanks for reading this guys, and make sure to spread the news!
Advertisement

RainbowPee

Rank 1
RainbowPee
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:28 pm
ish very annoying to have cheaters in cw. thanks for bring this into attention Smile

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:30 pm
last i checked kicking doesnt work in CW, even after all press F5, the player stays, happened with one of my clans in past when 1 player wanted to stack

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:31 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
last i checked kicking doesnt work in CW, even after all press F5, the player stays, happened with one of my clans in past when 1 player wanted to stack  
That's odd. I could kick players from my team in scrims. I'll have to see about that though.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:36 pm
I don't really play this game anymore but it's always a plus to see actions taken to keep the game clean and hack free.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:41 pm
trainer772 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
That's odd. I could kick players from my team in scrims. I'll have to see about that though.  

i havent CWed lately (i ll try tommorow) but biggest issue i also see in CWs that on EU server we have North american SERVER!!!!!

dunno if its still so, but only a few months ago it was like that, everybody always had over 100 ping, when we are all from EU and should have around 30-50 that we usualy have

did you fix that yet?

also in EU event channel is empty....wheres that cannon map that is on NA server but not on EU

Franccescco1

Rank 1
Franccescco1
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:43 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:

This. You just can't.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:46 pm
Franccescco1 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
This. You just can't.  
Thanks for the heads up, I changed the procedure.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:49 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Franccescco1 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
This. You just can't.  
Thanks for the heads up, I changed the procedure.  

trainer772, I love this topic :p nicely written too. last procedure could also be like this:

it can happen fast that a new member joins a clan war without knowing what he's doing. in that case one of the members should immediately write "not stacking - wait" and another should vote to kick him then explain him via clan chat to wait till you finish this cw. if he cannot be kicked (bug) then write to him to leave this cw room and wait till you finish. if he doesn't leave then 1 of the other members should leave like trainer wrote (and after cw the new member should be kicked xD for disturbing the cw).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

getPWT

Rank 2
getPWT
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:50 pm
LOL I was just saying that our Clan don't CW because of cheaters LOL. That would be awesome if CW's were cleaned up a bit!

Thanks for the notice Trainer!