kathalyx

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 11:34 am

Kingdom heroes

Hy, I was away from this site and games ,and now i wanted to download again kingdom heroes but i can't find it... What happened to it?
Advertisement

lilqiao06

Rank 0
lilqiao06
PostedAug 24, 2012 1:53 pm
Kingdom Heroes is no longer supported by Aeria Games. This is highly unfortunate since there was & is loads of content that was not released in the version we played. If you would like to start playing again, feel free to message me and I will send you my email address to contact me for more info.

AsalLogio

Rank 0
AsalLogio
PostedMay 11, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Kingdom heroes

kathalyx wrote:
Hy, I was away from this site and games ,and now i wanted to download again kingdom heroes but i can't find it... What happened to it?  

I am also finding but not getting Kingdom heroes.

Buy electronics, cars, fashion apparel, Gifts, Digital Goods, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, games and everything else on Gizmoza http://gizmoza.com

12ocmer12

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2014 10:05 am
lilqiao06 wrote:
Kingdom Heroes is no longer supported by Aeria Games. This is highly unfortunate since there was & is loads of content that was not released in the version we played. If you would like to start playing again, feel free to message me and I will send you my email address to contact me for more info.  

PM'd

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedAug 12, 2014 10:11 am
12ocmer12 wrote:
lilqiao06 wrote:

PM'd  

The player you PM'd is inactive and the post is from two years ago. (And your settings make it impossible to send you a PM, as well.)

12ocmer12

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2014 10:11 am
sIink wrote:
12ocmer12 wrote:
lilqiao06 wrote:

PM'd  

The player you PM'd is inactive and the post is from two years ago. (And your settings make it impossible to send you a PM, as well.)  

How to fix? And i only want to play this game again... is there a option?

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedAug 12, 2014 10:16 am
12ocmer12 wrote:
sIink wrote:
12ocmer12 wrote:
lilqiao06 wrote:

PM'd  

How to fix? And i only want to play this game again... is there a option?  

To fix your setting, hover over your account name on the top right corner of this page, click on "My Profile," then click on the "Edit Profile" button near the top center. Click on the "Privacy" tab and change the "Allow Private Message" option to "Any One."

As far as Kingdom Heroes goes, my only suggestion is that you may want to google it--there could possibly be servers out there that exist. They just won't be affiliated with Aeria in any way. Good luck!