travis_angle

Rank 0
travis_angle
PostedAug 24, 2012 9:08 am   Last edited by travis_angle on Aug 24, 2012 11:19 am. Edited 1 time in total

How i fixed dc problem

Uninstall soldier front
Delete all local files found @>C:\AeriaGames\SoldierFront
Redownload SF @> http://download.aeriagames.com/files/games/us/soldierfront/csd/soldierfront_us_downloader.exe

redwonload and reinstall now and then launch the ignite and log in and download updates and boom

i havent dced yet so i dk

My thought and why people are dcing mid game or after game

Its because some poeple have the August update items ither psg or thompson or something so since we dont have some of that data they do it causes the game to crash.....Just my "theory"

this helped me and may help others not responsible if it makes u rage because it dindt help you!

edit-

GmDLO-Said you need to do this, he said it in shoutbox about 5 mins ago so 1:19 my time >_>
Advertisement

bosssnipes

Rank 1
PostedAug 24, 2012 10:20 am

Re: How i fixed dc problem

travis_angle wrote:
Uninstall soldier front
Delete all local files found @>C:\AeriaGames\SoldierFront
Redownload SF @> http://download.aeriagames.com/files/games/us/soldierfront/csd/soldierfront_us_downloader.exe

redwonload and reinstall now and then launch the ignite and log in and download updates and boom

i havent dced yet so i dk

My thought and why people are dcing mid game or after game

Its because some poeple have the August update items ither psg or thompson or something so since we dont have some of that data they do it causes the game to crash.....Just my "theory"

this helped me and may help others not responsible if it makes u rage because it dindt help you!

edit-

seems like if you back out of a game you dc.......seems aeria ijji'ed us but i was able to play a full tb fine without dc after and through it but when i rq'ed to switch controls and whatnot i dced so i dk.  

ahh i'll give this a try !! Very Happy hope its true

travis_angle

Rank 0
travis_angle
PostedAug 24, 2012 11:18 am
bump so spam trolled and rage QQ can see