Arkangeling

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:52 am

LOST MY ENTIRE ACOUNT?

After the new update SF was not working. I uninstalled it, and downloaded it again and installed it again and it was working but wtf? i lost all my acount! I could log in perfectly is if it existed but when i logged in i was first rank with 70000 sp buying new weps... i had a famas bought with gcoins from ijji. What the **** is going on?
Advertisement

gptr12

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 10:24 am

Lost my account too

luckily it was a new one
I lost my account too, however this didn't happen right after the update. I was able to play a couple of games after it. Although it was a new account i still lost a lot of stuff. When i get on a server i get a notification 'move to weapon shop' and when i go into inventory it's empty. All my armor and weapons are gone.

I'm scared that if i log into my other accounts which have AP weapons on them i'll lose everything.

Please help us Aeria! Sad

davevanoerle

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 11:28 am
Same happend to me Sad
Lost everything.. I've spended so much G Coins

TimidH

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 11:33 am

Re: LOST MY ENTIRE ACOUNT?

Arkangeling wrote:
After the new update SF was not working. I uninstalled it, and downloaded it again and installed it again and it was working but wtf? i lost all my acount! I could log in perfectly is if it existed but when i logged in i was first rank with 70000 sp buying new weps... i had a famas bought with gcoins from ijji. What the **** is going on?  

me 2 wtf dude... i unistall and reinstall and then i get in game and it says " MOVE TO WEAPON SHOP" I got 4 k sp so i cant buy anything o,o.... wtf is going on? i want my gold m4 back, my mk back, my gold berreta back, my whole force of 400 days back and my black berreta back also my freaking shovel for 30 days. WTF ¡¡¡

pd: Hola arcangeling? eres tu? soy itai, no se si me recuerdes uno de los gemelos de prosouls.

Arkangeling

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Itai!

jaja claro que si cabron... ya no juego mucho a esta mierda... me fui para usa a estudiar y bueno pues ahora estoy en la uni... todavia tengo vacaciones de verano y juego una horita o media hora al dia por entretenerme con algo pero ya no me meto en clanes ni nada jaja como estas?

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:50 pm