cool update
Advertisement

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:59 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
SDMFSociety wrote:
Really getting tired of all this maintenance. It seem's like everyday there is something, and the game hasn't got any better? What the **** are you guys doing? Just leave the server's up i'm seriously considering to stop playing this game between all the hackers and this constant maintenance.  

Maintenance is to update fixes on hacks and bugs that affect the game. We didn't get these at IJJI weekly, we got them monthly. You need to appreciate the hard work AeriaGames is doing.

Moving on, I think this is a decent update. Yes Weapon bombs are nice but lets see some rank restrictions as well that can purchase the gun with SP!

I like the Tommy Gun. Good job Memphis! Keep up the good work.  

Are you saying that new content is added each week or just game fixes?

bbbuang01

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:00 pm
nice its better to have. 1 SP engr psg1

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:01 pm
ShooopMedia wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
SDMFSociety wrote:
Really getting tired of all this maintenance. It seem's like everyday there is something, and the game hasn't got any better? What the **** are you guys doing? Just leave the server's up i'm seriously considering to stop playing this game between all the hackers and this constant maintenance.  

Maintenance is to update fixes on hacks and bugs that affect the game. We didn't get these at IJJI weekly, we got them monthly. You need to appreciate the hard work AeriaGames is doing.

Moving on, I think this is a decent update. Yes Weapon bombs are nice but lets see some rank restrictions as well that can purchase the gun with SP!

I like the Tommy Gun. Good job Memphis! Keep up the good work.  

Are you saying that new content is added each week or just game fixes?  

Game fixes which I like. I don't want to wait for a monthly update to fix bugs.

Law | Sniper

BUZZYSF

Rank 0
BUZZYSF
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:02 pm
Nice gratiz

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:11 pm
So this update fixes the killhacks?
Also what about the Game Guard issue?

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:14 pm
ShooopMedia wrote:

I haven't been on Soldier Front this week due to school but rumors have it that killhack is patched from the previous maintenance earlier this week as well.

The Game Guard issue solution is uninstall Soldier Front and re-install it. I recommend you restart your computer after you uninstall and then re-install it.

Law | Sniper

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:19 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
ShooopMedia wrote:

I haven't been on Soldier Front this week due to school but rumors have it that killhack is patched from the previous maintenance earlier this week as well.

The Game Guard issue solution is uninstall Soldier Front and re-install it. I recommend you restart your computer after you uninstall and then re-install it.  

I noticed there weren't any hackers, just thought I was lucky.

I can get into SF but my Norton 360 keeps SONAR blocking a file, so I have to turn off auto-protect and let Game Guard re-download the file each time. It's pretty stupid considering I have never had this issue before.

(Also I don't care how "****" Norton is)

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:23 pm
ShooopMedia wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
ShooopMedia wrote:

I noticed there weren't any hackers, just thought I was lucky.

I can get into SF but my Norton 360 keeps SONAR blocking a file, so I have to turn off auto-protect and let Game Guard re-download the file each time. It's pretty stupid considering I have never had this issue before.

(Also I don't care how "****" Norton is)  

Just turn it off everytime you log on to Soldier Front. Re-downloading a GG file shouldn't take that long. If you have any issue Shooop just PM me.

Law | Sniper

eduardopass

Rank 0
eduardopass
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:23 pm
Very Good , Special Force PT and fail... '.'