17%53 Votes
9%30 Votes
1 (Poor)
39%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

The.King.4

Rank 1
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Well i voted a five.I play grand fantasia.Not many changes have happened yet but with a bigger GM team now i hope the community will get what it wants. ie. oclay table update,server merge etc etc
Advertisement

Paizo

Rank 1
Paizo
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:38 pm
I be voting 3. Aeria is doing well, but for GunZ, it's a different story.

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:39 pm
I find that you guys do your job and you do it well. Not at 100% though, which is why I gave you guys a four.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:09 pm
12sky2 need good tier on item mall.... and cheap... still bad....

coolperzon

Rank 0
coolperzon
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:40 pm
3 from me. Few reasons why. (All in my opinion.)

The Goods
1. Banning more hackers than ever. (Thanks. AVA is slowly getting better.)

2. The update from like a week ago. (Much needed.)

3. Putting in AMD65 as the pre release. (I want it so much. Can't wait for next update.)

4. More Events. (The Township party event, the "cool room name" one that GM_Paulmark did in-game, and if I remember right, he said 4 GM events tomorrow and 2 special events.)

The Bads

1. Several guns need to be nerfed. Remington R4, for being too accurate and stable (even more than the XM8 and the FN-F2000), ASW, for being too OP for a sniper rifle (practically a 1 hit kill), Striker, (I don't need to tell you why. -_-) and Modus. (I know it was already nerfed, but it wasn't enough.)

2. We want new map! Maybe a new Escape or Demolition... (*Ahem* Aslan and E-Space)

3. Aeria Ignite. (It lags too much for me, and the Akamai thing keeps bothering me.)

4. The bad guys are being banned, but they're just making a new IP and keep running around. There has to be a better way to get rid of them permanently.

5. Not enough money. (I'll be honest. The Township Party event helped everyone get some free money, and that was good. I would personally like if there could be more Events that give out more Euros, or just increase the amount of Euros you get from a Supply.)

6. The lagging issue. (I don't have this problem anymore, but I know that other people still have it, both ping and FPS lag.)

And that's my opinion. I'll give a 4 or 5 on the poll when I get my AMD65 in next update. ^^

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:44 pm
I give it a 4.5 rounded up to 5.

+I thought Aeria did a great job pulling through the merge and returning to the sync of updates and events.

+The first update really got people excited. Releasing 3 awesome guns in a single update inevitably brought about some complaints, but people nevertheless went WOW.

-The merge had a crazy amount of errors and didn't go quite that smoothly.

-Web shop finally arrived a month after merge, and we're still waiting for clan page and indiv rankings. We're also still waiting for migration package, which was due 2 weeks ago.

-Hackers. Hackers. And hackers. At least the latest Gameguard update made hacking really complicated and decreased the number of hackers. Where is Apex.

-GS team. We're down to a mere handful and it's going to be a load for each of the remaining. I have high hopes for the current apps.

+The event this week (10k euro for 5 matches) was really good, people were really impressed

+Events that GMPM have been hosting are all a really positive influence on the community. People are becoming increasingly aware of Aeria's presence in the community through GMPM's events while benefiting from all the euro giveaways.

+I really love the GMs lol. They're all so enthusiastic.

The greatest points are the update and the events. They really made people impressed.

TehAttero

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 9:01 pm
3 due to Ignite and hackers.

I don't like how when i click Soldier Front, Ignite starts up with the SF launcher. I don't need two separate programs to get to the same place.

Also, hacking is widespread in Soldier Front. Just one hacker can ruin several matches. I try to play this game and BAM! 150 death at the last minute.

nathan33burns33

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Aeria tries, and i respect that i guess, but they suck at what they're doing. There's too many problems in such a short time caused by them.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedAug 23, 2012 10:28 pm
I have changed my opinion from a Five to a One. I know bans are not suppose to be talked about on the forums, but this is what contributes largely to my change of heart. Yesterday, a high ranking player was banned for hacking. (A GS Helped me capture the footage). Today, he was unbanned. I am now extremely disappointed in this type of matter. I want this stuff resolved asap. Hopefully bans can come back to being fair for the crime.

redemans

Rank 0
redemans
PostedAug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Just my opinion D: bcz.. I do not see the things I want..
Clan system back
No hackers
Graphics Update