17%53 Votes
9%30 Votes
1 (Poor)
39%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 23, 2012 1:57 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 08/23/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedAug 23, 2012 2:06 pm
Much could be improved (ie the same things that are mentioned every single month and never have anything done about them) but at least with Grand Fantasia, things are really looking up with the new staff changes (give Mokona a raise, she deserves it already!)

What pushed my vote down to a three this month is all the ignite pushes. Ignite is a terrible, terrible piece of software that serves absolutely no purpose right now. it's buggy, glitchy and causes so many problems, coupled with it's bandwidth thievery via Akamai.

In short, all these ignite pushes when the software is in no way to a commercial release standard is really disappointing. I have objected for a while that ignite is now included by default in Aeria's official launchers, but it seems feedback on it is not heeded.

All in all, a good month for GF, but for Aeria overall (due to the ignite pushing when it's just not at release quality) kind of meh

3 from me.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedAug 23, 2012 2:08 pm
1 for the moment, might change should the patch for todays maintenance actually fix anything~

~Lil_Kizuna

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedAug 23, 2012 2:09 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Feedback Poll 07/27/12  

Will follow up with a later post on some things.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedAug 23, 2012 2:13 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Feedback Poll 07/27/12  

Will follow up with a later post on some things.  

LOL just barely noticed that~

~Lil_Kizuna

TDSM

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
TDSM
PostedAug 23, 2012 2:28 pm
I'm putting a 5, because of the quality on the site and games I've been experiencing then and again I might change it to a 4 due to few other reasons:

for a 4:

Ignite could have embeded the shout box into it, so I would not have to go to Forum > "The Game I'm Playing" > and pop out the shout box. like not fully shown shout box but a button that pops out the shout box instead of going the long way to get it.

For the payments I've noticed that if I use my cell to buy ap, 1) alot faster than paypal express for some reason; and 2) wish that there was more option than 470ap for $5, so I wouldn't have to repeat the transaction like 3 times. 1 transaction would send 3 texts, I think they had this at one time but It could have been the US version.

Overall my Vote is like a 4.5 so I didn't know which 1 to Pick and put a 5

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedAug 23, 2012 3:05 pm
I say 4 this month. Mainly because I don't agree with Ignite in any way, shape or form, same for Akamai. It's never sat right with me that you don't get a choice unless you use a mirror.

EE is doing pretty well - good events, not too much by way of game-breaking bugs, quick ticket responses. Good job ^^

hyperthorsine

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 3:40 pm
Darn too late to take the survey

put it back up, I want to suggest a couple MILLION things

like accutally hiring afew people for customer support

that one kid chained to the desk must be gettin tired

Laughing

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedAug 23, 2012 3:50 pm   Last edited by LilianMcK on Aug 24, 2012 1:59 pm. Edited 2 times in total
1 again. Still seeing the usual nonsense of disrespect to customers/players.

Also I sent an rt on a really serious and delicate matter which at one time would have been dealt with immediately as high priority. I had to spend my time explaining it three times. Either somebody was trying to wind me up, or they did not read it each time or I really just dont know as it was very clear and straightforward. They finally ended after my third attempt, with that awful generic answer and still part of serious request was ignored and I am guessing the rest just not looked into at all. It was a very simple rt and this is the first time in my 4 years I have had to deal with this. I tried but really 3 times explaining a simple rt. Not good enough.

I just get the impression that they do not really care anymore. I feel the end is nigh.

Very depressing indeed after so long in an enjoyable community and a lovely game.

dxfatty

Rank 1
dxfatty
PostedAug 23, 2012 4:03 pm
3 for higher calibur helping, things seem to be shaping up nicely, hope the patch is worth the wait.